Mcdonalds cheese

IwasatWDWforamonth

<font color=red>Has a sweetie named Hope<br><font
while on vacation I had 2 experiences with Mcdonalds cheese,

prior to this it had been years since i'd seen Mcdonalds cheese.maybe 20 years....

first time I had an egg mcmuffin, found it to be almost enedible, mostly because of the melted neon orange substance Mcdonalds calls "cheese".

second I tried the fancy angus burger, this came with not one but 2 pieces of this "cheese"

why on earth must Mcdonalds cheese be this icky orange like color,?????

I usually eat the grilled chicken when I eat at Mcdonalds so I had no idea what Mcdonalds cheese looks like.

I never want to eat Mcdonalds cheese again, im also planning on writing Mcdonalds about the quality of their cheese......

I had been craving filet o' fish sandwiches, but coudln't afford to keep buying them.

the closest we came is American cheese singles--to me it tastes similar, maybe b/c I dont' usually eat that kind of cheese.

But I Would guess the cheese is processed--and I believe it would be less expensive and ilkely why they are using it.

I don't usually eat things with cheese on them at fast food restaurants--it is all processed cheese food.

ETA: Straight from their website, the cheese they use is:

Pasteurized Process American Cheese

That's like kraft singles (though kraft might taste better, I don't really know.)

you are expecting some sort of quality food item from McDonalds.. hehheheheheee

their beef tastes like tasteless meatloaf. when I would get a sausage muffin, there was always an "object" in the sausage, like a bone chip or cartilage.

Mikeeee

Hey:)

Its not so much taste as it is the color, its much darker than say, kraft cheese, seems greasy too

If I did'nt look at it I might be able to eat it, but seeing as I got a good look at it , it was too late

I always get stuff with no cheese. The cheese looks icky and never melts. ACK.

I don't like Mc Donalds cheese and wish they would use real cheese instead of that processed crap.

We ate at McDonald's over the summer while on vacation stateside. I noticed the difference in the cheese, but not from a visual point. To me, this cheese seemed weird because even after a burger was room temp, the cheese was creamy. None of my cheese slices at home does that. Mmmmmm.....egg McMuffins. Wish they had them here. Sadly, no breakfast items unless I go to Rome.

We have almost given up on cheese slices at home. Kraft has tapered all the edges and for some reason, when you try to melt it, it sort of disappears. :confused3 I used to be able to make a grilled cheese sandwich with one slice, but I swear the cheese is now almost nonexistent. I tried using 2 slices in a sandwich and there was barely any cheese left. It was like trying to use the old cheese substitute stuff.

Actually for some bizarre reason I love McDonald's cheese. I know, it is INSANE! I don't know why I even like it much less love it! LOL!

I don't like Kraft singles or any of those cheese slices you can buy at the grocery store. I always buy fancier deli cheeses but for some unkown reason I love McDonald's sliced cheese. mine is always melty though, I've never had an unmelted piece.

I'm not a fan of processed cheese, but everyone else in my family loves it. I call it faux cheese.

And McDonalds food is disgusting, just the smell turns my stomach. :)

I ordered some sort of meat product on a bagel once, back when they offered bagel sandwiches at breakfast. It was like a sponge. The kids called it mom's sponge meat sandwich. They still talk about it.

I don't remember if had neon cheese on top. If it did, it likely got absorbed by the sponge.

you are expecting some sort of quality food item from McDonalds.. hehheheheheee

their beef tastes like tasteless meatloaf. when I would get a sausage muffin, there was always an "object" in the sausage, like a bone chip or cartilage.

Mikeeee

I believe that's what they call "added fiber";)

I ordered some sort of meat product on a bagel once, back when they offered bagel sandwiches at breakfast. It was like a sponge. The kids called it mom's sponge meat sandwich. They still talk about it.

I don't remember if had neon cheese on top. If it did, it likely got absorbed by the sponge.

Too funny!

Is it Velveeta?

I haven't eaten that stuff in years (McDonalds, that is), I hate to say this, but it makes your poop stink to high heaven, like something died in your stomach:eek::sick:

I love the filet 'o fish sandwiches, but always get it without cheese. I've never understood why they want to put cheese on a fish sandwich. Only tartar sauce, and I wouldn't mind if they would put leaf (not shredded) lettuce on it as well. Even if their cheese was excellent quality I would not want it on a fish sandwich. To me, it just doesn't belong there.

I don't mind the cheese, but don't necessarily love it either. If I order a cheeseburger, I eat the cheese. ;) If I want a Big Mac, or Quarter Pounder then I don't want cheese on it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter