McDonald's in Downtown Disney

BeckWhy

<font color=FF99FF>The Tag Fairy prefers to remain
What are the prices like? (For example, if you know what the cost of a BigMac value meal is, give me that, so I can compare it with what I have here.) Not saying I'm going to eat there, I'm just curious!

Expect to pay at least $1 more for your value meal than you would at an outside Mickey D's. That being said, the place is cleaner than any other McDonald's you will ever encounter. The soda fountains gurgle and talk to you (my DD loved this), and the castmembers are cheerful, and the service is actually fast.

You can goto www.wdwig.com and see the menu and price of McDonalds. Yes it is more expensive than regular locations but the atmosphere is very plesant. The fountains are very neat. They also offer free refills on your drinks, this is a nice feature. Go and enjoy.:earsgirl:

What????? I must of gone on an off day .We went last november,the service was slow and it was so dirty ,it looked like it hadn't been cleaned the entire day.PHEW!!!:confused:

We ate there 2 times last visit ( daughter was in that phase) and it was dirty...dirtier than any other McDonald's I had ever been to. And the servers were just as rude there too! I was actaully surprised it was like that and even shocked when we went the second time. Will we go this time? Nooooo

Well, I probably won't get a meal there, but I know the kids like soft serve ice-cream and their milkshakes (which are made with plastic :eek: ). I would probably get a Fruit 'n Yogurt Parfait. When I was there last year, the line was super long (I think it was longer than at Space Mountain ;) ), but the price on the Fruit 'n Yogurt Parfait was $.10 cheaper than any of the McDonald's in my neck of the woods (SWNY). The McDonald's around here are really clean (they have all just been rebuilt) and the staff are nice (but that's probably because I went to high school with all of them).

If the McDonald's in Disney are like the McDonald's on the New York Interstate (I-90) than their dollar menu is actually $1.29.

We were there on Feb 26,2003. We thought it was a very good Mcdonald`s! The staff was very nice to us. There was this little old lady CM who chased us around the soda machines and condiments making sure it was spotless after we had finished getting our stuff! LOL She came by every few minutes asking everyone if they were ok :) The place looked pretty clean and the price wasn`t too bad. For two adult value meals and four kids meals i think it ended up being $27?

Amanda

We ate lunch at the McDonald's at Downtown Disney last May. There was an older gentleman greeter who opened the door as you were coming and leaving who was very friendly. There were a lot of people and it took a couple of minutes to order and pay but no time for the food to come out. It was hot and what we ordered which is not like some I've been to lol. We liked the whole setup and it was very clean. As we were eating I saw workers constantly cleaning. I wasn't looking forward to eating there but it was actually pretty nice (for a McDonald's).

We visited this McDonald's in June of 2001 and it was remarkably messy, busy and chaotic. I actually stopped in to use the bathroom and those weren't as clean as I had hoped either.

Last January we ate there for lunch one day and found the food, prices, service and cleaness fine. Not anything special but just fine. This is MCDONALDS. I was just mad because i wanted to eat at Rainforest Cafe but we had a 5:00 PS at the HDDR and dh did not want a big meal.

Jordan's mom

We just ate there in December and it was very clean. The workers were very courteous as well. I do believe they had the Dollar menu.

Just returned from WDW on (3/8). Visited Downtown Mc Donalds after Comedy Warehouse on PI. Time: 10:15pm

Qtr Lb with Cheese 2.69
Medium Fries 2.09
Reg. Cheeseburger 1.19

The eating area was very messy by Mc Donalds standards, but bathroom was very clean. If you can eat earlier there are many nicer places to eat in Downtown. We tried the Gourmet Pantry the next evening and found great hot sandwiches, salads and gigantic desserts (everything could be shared). :p

LoL! Finally someone with PRICES!

Thanks a BUNCH!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter