• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

McDonald's

Epcot - near Canada
MK - near Splash Mtn
AK - Dinoland
MGM - not entirely sure. I think it might be one of the booths kinda near RNR and TOT, but not sure.

I have had Disneys version of Mcdonalds fries a few times, and they dont taste like real MCd's fries to me, at least.

They have them at MGM Fairfax fries walking toward TOT where they have all of the stands and food places! I love them and have to have them everyday and then have problems when I come home, b/c I am craving McD fries

I think I remember them at MK just past the Country Bears on the way to Splash Mtn...might be a little off...so please correct me if I am wrong!

fausz4

Can you use the dining plan snack credits for these?

WE of course know where every McDonald's frie stand is in WDW! :rolleyes1

(I have a ds that is the world's pickiest eater)

The MGM on is called Fairfax Fries on Sunset Blvd ...on the way to TOT.
There are 2 in AK...the Petrie Fries near Dinoland, and there is another one in the Asia area near Kali RR. The Epcot one is inbetween Canada and the rose gardens (it also serves McNuggets AND BUTTERFINGER McFlurries). The one in MK is right across from Pecos Bills on the walkway inbetween Splash MTN and POC. Don't forget the one at DTD.

always dreamin' said:
Just got back on Sunday, I've never seen the Seagulls so bad before at Disney!

They tend to be seasonal. I have no idea why. Maybe they don't like the heat so they stay toward the coast during the summer months. Anyway, I'd seen very few here during the summer months. All of a sudden, they are back in droves. Or, should I say flocks. Anyway, I've noticed they tend to hang around near the McDonalds carts in both MK and Epcot. Beware if you are caring fries. I've seen them dive at unsuspecting folks and steal their fries.

d4est said:
Can you use the dining plan snack credits for these?
My guess is no because we could not use any of our dining plan, counter or snack, when we bought McDonald Nuggets in Epcot last week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter