Mclaren Strollers

Noiruk

Earning My Ears
Hi

Does anyone know where I can hire a Mclaren Major Stroller for my 6yr old son (for 2 week's)

He is a big 6yr old and we will be flying out from London, The buggy he uses at home is very large/heavy.

I too am interested in this. I just wasted a lot of money on the Combi side-by-side and 2 single strollers. The strollers are too small for >30 lbs and the singles have an uncomfortable metal bar that hurts the back of the kids heads. Does anyone know of a quality side-be-side DOUBLE UMBRELLA stroller for 2 older kids(high canopy, high weight restriction etc.)? REWARD OFFERED. Ha! Ha!

I can't help with the McLaren, but I may have a recommendation for Threehearts. I bought a Kidco City Light Double, which is a lightweight umbrella stroller with a high canopy that semi-reclined. I've used it for two Disney trips, the most recent when my 4-year-old was 40 pounds, 40 inches tall, and my 6-year-old was 50 pounds, 46 inches tall.

It held up well under their combined weight and was easy to maneuver. However, once they were sitting, the baskets were pretty much inaccessible. We attached small bags behind them to compensate. In the semi-reclined position, my oldest son's head did overshoot the back of the seat - but he wasn't sleeping anyway.

It was pricey at $219. But, I needed only two Disney trips to cover what it would have cost us to rent.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter