• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MCO Hyatt Luggage Retrieval

Texas_Buckeye

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone. Question that I can not seem to find an answer for.
Upon CHECKING IN at the MCO Hyatt, I see where they can go retrieve your luggage from baggage claim. Has anyone ever done this and if so, what's the charge and how is it done?
I DO NOT mean them coming to get your luggage, from your room, for the bus. Just upon arrival!!
Thank you, in advance!

My wife and I did this once when she was in a wheelchair and I planned on checking us in and then going back to retrieve the luggage on my own. When we checked in they offered to get the luggage and I think the charge was around $10 (plus tip). I just did a quick Google search and saw someone mention $15. That post was from Feb 2019, so would be more recent price than my experience

We are staying there in a few weeks, and I called to ask about this. I don't know if the lady didn't understand what I was asking or not, but she told me they didn't offer this service. She told me once we got our luggage to the hotel, bell services would help take it up to our room and bring it down to the lobby in the morning. We have never stayed there so I can't answer for sure.

We are staying there in a few weeks, and I called to ask about this. I don't know if the lady didn't understand what I was asking or not, but she told me they didn't offer this service. She told me once we got our luggage to the hotel, bell services would help take it up to our room and bring it down to the lobby in the morning. We have never stayed there so I can't answer for sure.
Did you call the 800 number? If you want an accurate answer call the direct number and ask to be connected to bell services

I've used this service twice now. Each time I just showed the bellman a picture of what my luggage looked like and 20 minutes later it was dropped off in my room.

we were there 2 weeks ago and they do bring the bags to the airline counter when you check out so I would assume they will pick them up also. No additional charge other than tipping the bellman. :3dglasses

Did you call the 800 number? If you want an accurate answer call the direct number and ask to be connected to bell services

I called the direct number, but I did not talk to bell services.

Thank you all for the answers! We are traveling with three adults (one will have a cane, due to equalibeam issues), and two children ages 1 and 4. Which is why I was asking!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter