MDE App issues???

A Mickeyfan

DIS Veteran
I am trying to book a park reservation and I cannot access that site on the MDE App. I also went into My Plans and it says I have none, which I have Ohana for Aug 16th and the MK for Oct 5th. Is anyone else having issues with this?

Frustrating, I get that having an AP doesn't guarantee you park access anymore, but the least they can do is allow you to access the reservation site to see if there are any to be had. This is ridiculous.

I’m having LOADS of issues with MDE today.
Best to wait for the demons to be exorcised and come back tomorrow.

I had trouble yesterday, but it worked when I shifted to incognito mode. I always try incognito with Disney’s websites (both Disney world and Disney cruise). It tends to fix whatever issue I’m having - no idea why.

It's not the app...it's the website. You don't actually make park reservations through the app. The app forwards you to the WDW website when you hit the "Book Now" button.

It's not the app...it's the website. You don't actually make park reservations through the app. The app forwards you to the WDW website when you hit the "Book Now" button.
Yep! Just did this around 5:45 ish with no issues at all!

Attachments

• 3BD0CBAA-C91E-4C0B-9E66-79C39FA8481D.png
    3BD0CBAA-C91E-4C0B-9E66-79C39FA8481D.png
    99.1 KB · Views: 5
  • D5FF4776-C472-4299-BB5B-76C5E3FE2F4A.png
    D5FF4776-C472-4299-BB5B-76C5E3FE2F4A.png
    96.4 KB · Views: 5
I keep trying, and keep getting "this page isn't working" errors.

Not you. I've had issues since yesterday. I managed to get through by switching browsers back and forth. I got through on Chrome today

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter