MDE app messing with my FPs

hammie59

DIS Veteran
Booked all of our FPs about 2 weeks ago with no problem. A week later I linked my sister and her kids to ours, which turned into a mess, but was fixed after some time on the phone with Disney. All was well until I went into my account today to check something. The system had removed previously scheduled FPs from random family members while leaving other ones alone. I was able to update them back in, but when I checked back about 10 min later, the problem happened again. I'm afraid that we're going to have major problems once we're in the parks and actually trying to use them. Our trip is 5 wks away and I've gone from optimistic to scared.

Anyone have this happen?

Some days we have missing fastpasses and some days they are all there. I am doing nothing. Even my fireworks dessert party disappeared, reappeared yesterday, and now disappeared today. I did print my reservation as it is prepaid. I am not going to worry about the fast passes now. Will double check when we actually are on property.

Mine are randomly not showing up in MDE (both ADRs and FP+s) - but they're still there when I go into the website so I'm trying not to stress.

I'm going to do a print out from the website before we go and carry it with me.

I do think Disney should be able to get their IT systems functioning a little better!

I'm also curious to know if anyone has tried to use their FPs when showing wrong # on the app in real time and had any problems.

I have two extra guests MDE have placed in my room :rotfl: I'll wait for the MAGIC to kick in and make them disappear again. It's not the first time. As long as they don't expect to share my bed or use my snack credits ....

OP have you tried going in to edit your FP selections? Others are reporting that they can see the missing reservations in edit mode. I have two accounts and both have been giving incorrect information this week, but most things have corrected and made way for something else so I've left them. If you are really concerned, it's best not to do anything to them because it seems what you are seeing and what is actually there are not the same - so it might be worth a call to IT to see if they can check it for you.

I had updated and made a change when I checked , old resv was still there. When I logged out and logged back in it had been updated, haven't had an issue since with those resv's

Last week, like Wednesday, the MDE system was down hard, maybe from storms causing networks to be slammed by the FP+ change requests or by Linux GnuTLS bug patching.

If you can get an app screenshot or a MDE, screenshot with all your correct passes I would print that and take it with you.

The Guest Services representatives at the FP+ kiosks were very helpful in changing problem FP+ bugs. If you have something that you absolutely need to experience, I suggest Rope Drop and Extra Magic Hour. In low volume times Rope Drop has been great.

From some of the stuff we saw last week the whole system may not be robust enough to take storm related changes. Maybe even the Central Florida Internet isn't robust enough for this kind of hit. We see similar problems when tracking Disney Marathoners. According to marathon tracking my wife is still out on the course and that was mid February. Should I be worried?

I'm also curious to know if anyone has tried to use their FPs when showing wrong # on the app in real time and had any problems.

Yes and I showed a screenshot of my FP+ reservations and got waved through. The people that showed up, some of the time, got a "blue" Mickey Orb. It's the Mickey Orb -- Swirly of Death, loosely related to the blue screen of death.:rotfl2:

Ours are all wacky too. In edit mode they are ok but in MDE or on the website itinerary view there are people sometimes missing (but not consistently the same person) and in one case the time is just blank. I also have a couple of ghost FP. I hope "the magic happens" and it is all correct when we get there. I guess I'll bring a printout just in case.

I'm just trying to make a payment tonight and the first time I was on hold for 30 minutes so I gave up and ate dinner. Now round 2, it's been 15 minutes so far, I can't even enjoy the music with so much static!

It's happening here too. My dh was left off of one, my ds on two and my dd on another. Funny thing though after going back in and re adding them one if my dh's disappeared. He pulled it up in his MDE app and it says it's still there.

I'm thinking a printout is necessary for sure! We didn't have this problem in November when we went!

Mine were mysteriously cancelled too. Thankfully I was able to remake them for the same time. SO irritating. I've screenshot each time I've made them, hope that those don't disappear too!

My plans and bands were all messed up on the mobile apps but were correct on the website. I did screenshots of all my ADRs and FP+s and saved them in a folder on my phone so I have something to show if we have an issue.

Same thing here! The system is removing some of my family members from our fp+ reservations. I keep updating only to have it happen again. Very frustrating and concerning since our trip is in one week!

Ours are all wacky too. In edit mode they are ok but in MDE or on the website itinerary view there are people sometimes missing (but not consistently the same person) and in one case the time is just blank. I also have a couple of ghost FP. I hope "the magic happens" and it is all correct when we get there. I guess I'll bring a printout just in case.

This is exactly happening to us!!!! Fingers crossed all works well! We arrive on Thursday!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

As I posted earlier, yesterday everything, all fastpasses, resort, and dining showed up. Earlier today missing fireworks dessert party and some missing fastpasses. A few minutes ago resort reservation missing but all fastpasses and dining there. Now everything there. This system is so crazy.

This is happening to me as well! My phone, iPad, and computer all say different things. It might say I only have 2 ppl for FP, but then when I click on it all of us are there. I printed everything, lol. I also called and the person I spoke with checked and said she could see that all of my fastpasses were there. Fingers crossed none of us will have any issues!

Same issues here, but:

1) I called and the person said they could see everyone, so it's a reporting issue, not a "real" issue

2) I think the "summary" pages just aren't able to load all the data in time for when the page finally loads with the details. For instance, next time it happens, wait a few seconds and hit the Refresh button on your browser. Sure enough, the number count gets updated to show the real number. This is probably the best method for testing to make sure it's a glitch with loading all the details quickly than something to be concerned about.

The same thing happened to me. Added my tickets, only 4 of 5 appeared. Every FP selection I made had the wrong amount of people. Took me two hours, but eventually rebooted phones, iPad, computer etc and finally things appeared correctly. The system is so buggy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter