MDE down???

I wonder if this is affecting all the guests currently in the park. If we all can't see our fastpasses/dining reservations, are the CMs able to check people in for the rides/dining today?
Correct, it's down in the parks too.

I wonder if this is affecting all the guests currently in the park. If we all can't see our fastpasses/dining reservations, are the CMs able to check people in for the rides/dining today?
Yes, it is down everywhere for everyone, including CM's.

Absolutely, it's a pain but worth it. MDE was down for half a morning on either our Feb or May trip (they are blurring together) and people were pissed (with good reason)... I did have screenshots (learned that tip here) and they let us into the FP queues. But no one else was allowed into the FP queue. Felt bad for everyone trying to use their FP -- and we felt bad for the ride CMs that were bearing the brunt of everyone's anger over Disney's awful IT. And then others had no idea where to go or what they were doing because the entire app wasn't working (map and all).
And gonna screenshot FPs when the system comes back up for sure!

All of the sudden my dining email confirmations made it to the top of my list for things to put on my iPhone for WDW. Now I just need to find them...

I print the itinerary for each day before I leave. I bring that one for that day into the park with me. I started doing this in the early days of the app when it was always flaking out. Which it still does.

All of the sudden my dining email confirmations made it to the top of my list for things to put on my iPhone for WDW. Now I just need to find them...
MDE app just showed me all my ADRs but not FPs. Not in the parks for a couple weeks but took the opportunity to screenshot each ADR & it's confirmation number!

Receiving this message now:

Please Check Back Later
Some of our digital experiences may be unavailable at this time. We're actively working to resolve this issue and provide the best possible Guest experience. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Receiving this message now:

Please Check Back Later
Some of our digital experiences may be unavailable at this time. We're actively working to resolve this issue and provide the best possible Guest experience. We apologize for any inconvenience.
On the app? I did too but it gave me the option to click ok and then I clicked my character icon and "my plans". Can see ADRs, not FPs though.

On the app? I did too but it gave me the option to click ok and then I clicked my character icon and "my plans". Can see ADRs, not FPs though.

The notice is on the website.

Same here re: MDE. I noticed that my resort reservations and ADRs are back. My tickets and passes aren’t showing and neither are my FastPasses.

It happened again. I went on MDE app, was able to select one of our desired reservations, went through the step, it won't confirm, but i am getting confirmations of my dining reservation.

My fastpasses are gone. So someone said log out and log back in.:surfweb:
I did and now all of my dining and fastpasses are gone.>:(:badpc:
Does it feel like a Monday to anyone else besides me:rotfl:

Don't panic yet. I'm surprised you got in at all, but I wouldn't be doing anything on their site until we know it's up and fixed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter