• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MDE finally fixed?

Kevlar10

Mouseketeer
I have been checking my FPs on MDE for the last two weeks since we hit the 30 day mark and all that was showing were two that o had booked for my DW and DD. Today I checked and finally all of them were on there. I was as worried because all still show up on my account on the Disney website and I printed them out a proof that I had booked them but finally, it seems like the app is fixed just in time. One less thing to be concerned with as we get our final preparations done.

Earlier today it was showing 2 out of 3 tickets and would not let me do anything when I hit MDE. Finally that showed up ok and now it is only showing 1 out of 3 MBs being customized for our November trip. I have time for everything but every now and then especially when I hear about issues like to check the website and make sure everything is ok so figured I would see over the next few days what happens.

The website has been wonky all day. I’ve been trying to place my breakfast
order at BOG all day and it won’t work.

So, I guess the answer to the thread's question is...

no.

o_O

Just getting home from 8 days in the world. FPs did not show up on the app most of the time so I just used the mobile version instead. It was less than optimal but got the job done with little more than the normal glitchy-ness. My experience was that they ALWAYS showed up on the mobile version of MDE FWIW.

We were just in Disney for 2 weeks and MDE worked maybe 20% of the time. I would have to screen shot the FPs and text it to everyone in our party when the app worked because most of the time it didn't work. We would keep having to refresh and even then it barely worked. It was really bad. Sometimes it would show all of the FPs, sometimes just 1 or most times none.

One would think a company that makes 5b a quarter could have a working IT system. Shame they decided a few years ago to fire their staff and replace with H1B workers to save some money.

I think they eventually reversed their decision but probably plenty of the good ones already moved on.

One would think a company that makes 5b a quarter could have a working IT system. Shame they decided a few years ago to fire their staff and replace with H1B workers to save some money.

I think they eventually reversed their decision but probably plenty of the good ones already moved on.
That has been hashed over everytime the app/website doesn't work. But, you're right. With the moey Disney makes, you would think they could create a stable app, have enough bandwidth to keep the website from crashing.

I don't know whether this would fit in this thread or not...but we still have a double booking for a Kona breakfast (both at the same date and time) that we've called and canceled that still show up both in the app and online!

I don't know whether this would fit in this thread or not...but we still have a double booking for a Kona breakfast (both at the same date and time) that we've called and canceled that still show up both in the app and online!

Yes it does fit - all MDE problems - keep refreshing. It will eventually go away.

Are people still having issues with the website? It is still showing for us in the customize MB area for our Thanksgiving trip only 1 MB to customize but it should show 3. Should I wait a little bit more or should I call?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter