MDE glitch? Everything missing (fp, adrs, resort reservation) Sept 11+

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just signed in and out on the app - now everything but my party tickets show up.

This worked for me yesterday but by this morning the tickets were gone again. I logged in and out again and still no tickets. On the app or the website. Everything else is still there, ADR's, FP+, resort reservations.

How does this work? Will you be let into a park? Will they give you new FP+?
the tickets are there - the cast member could see them in the back end of their system, the glitch made them disappear in the front end of the system aka when I log into my account. When they resolve the issue, they should reappear and then I'll be able to add myself and my son to my boyfriend's fast passes as "fast pass party" - they will give us the fast passes that won't be available but we need to call back for those.

My plans disappeared constantly last week. I had to pull down and refresh the app multiple times to see everything.

I think this issue is just front facing (MDE and the web) meaning that Disney has access to all data on the backend. The reason I say this is, when I tried to add a new MagicBand to my account yesterday, I couldn't do it. But I called in, waited an hour and Disney was able to add it manually to their system. They then told me to log out and log back in and it was there. My Fast Passes and Dining reservations are there, but my tickets are not. I have paper copies of everything, so I'm not too worried, but I certainly understand the frustration for everyone that can't make FP+ right now and their window is open. To me, that is unacceptable and I'm actually kind of surprised that Disney hasn't issued some kind of official communication as to what is going on. Some of the sites that cover Disney full-time should be looking into this and gathering information to share rather than posting Food and Wine reviews.

This is freaking me out... my boyfriend was able to book all his fast passes but we still can't see my tickets and my son's tickets so we can't book any fast passes - really afraid that there won't be anything left when this is resolved. not so magical right now...

This. I can’t book anything in my account. My husband can book just the two of us, not the kids going with us. I went ahead and booked what I could for two of us just hoping I can add the kids later, but I’m afraid everything will be gone. Or at least the hard to get ones.

Worst case I let the kids use our bands, but they are kind of too young to ride alone I think (7 and 12). They are my nieces, so I’m not used to having kids with me.

Trying to keep some perspective, but this is not magical at all.

I think this issue is just front facing (MDE and the web) meaning that Disney has access to all data on the backend. The reason I say this is, when I tried to add a new MagicBand to my account yesterday, I couldn't do it. But I called in, waited an hour and Disney was able to add it manually to their system. They then told me to log out and log back in and it was there. My Fast Passes and Dining reservations are there, but my tickets are not. I have paper copies of everything, so I'm not too worried, but I certainly understand the frustration for everyone that can't make FP+ right now and their window is open. To me, that is unacceptable and I'm actually kind of surprised that Disney hasn't issued some kind of official communication as to what is going on. Some of the sites that cover Disney full-time should be looking into this and gathering information to share rather than posting Food and Wine reviews.

yes that's 100% likely what it is. Not great at all for people going soon (60 ish days out) or who are already there. For those who have short trips it can be nearly impossible to get some high demand FPs and it's even worse with a glitchy site.

This. I can’t book anything in my account. My husband can book just the two of us, not the kids going with us. I went ahead and booked what I could for two of us just hoping I can add the kids later, but I’m afraid everything will be gone. Or at least the hard to get ones.

Worst case I let the kids use our bands, but they are kind of too young to ride alone I think (7 and 12). They are my nieces, so I’m not used to having kids with me.

Trying to keep some perspective, but this is not magical at all.

They only need to be 7 to ride without an adult. My son is an only child and is 12 and often rides alone if I'm too dizzy to experience a certain ride. I wouldn't worry about it at all, plus they're together and that helps too.

I'm actually kind of surprised that Disney hasn't issued some kind of official communication as to what is going on

I totally agree, I am so afraid all my plans will be deleted and I won't even know it or not be able to do anything about it. I feel for everyone who has not been able to make their FP choices. I can't believe I even got in today to do it.

They only need to be 7 to ride without an adult. My son is an only child and is 12 and often rides alone if I'm too dizzy to experience a certain ride. I wouldn't worry about it at all, plus they're together and that helps too.

Great! I mean I may cry inside if I can’t ride FOP (for the first time), but I guess I’ll be nice and give it to the kids if I have to. LOL. Crazy that it may have to happen that way at all.

There must be some problems that are date-related...
I did change some show reminders like 10 days ago, but they reverted back to the original times. Also, shows that I added one week ago disappeared.
But everything else that pre-dates those reimonders is there.
Not sure why the ticket disappeared, though...

I agree that Disney should make an official statement, especially for those that are in the 60 days range.

I wonder how people in the parks are dealing with additional fastpasses, though...

yes that's 100% likely what it is. Not great at all for people going soon (60 ish days out) or who are already there. For those who have short trips it can be nearly impossible to get some high demand FPs and it's even worse with a glitchy site.

That’s usually the case, but when I called, the CM also could not see our tickets. She felt sure they must be there, but she couldn’t see them either. Generally with Disney’s issues, a call fixes things. This feels very different.

That’s usually the case, but when I called, the CM also could not see our tickets. She felt sure they must be there, but she couldn’t see them either. Generally with Disney’s issues, a call fixes things. This feels very different.
They are 99% likely to be there it’s just not finding it in the system on your end right now. For me I can see it on Chrome on my computer but not on the app. So that shows it’s still there just not being found by the app right now.

Great! I mean I may cry inside if I can’t ride FOP (for the first time), but I guess I’ll be nice and give it to the kids if I have to. LOL. Crazy that it may have to happen that way at all.

Fingers crossed that you do get this straightened out. Remember if you don't have plans to view Rivers of Light or other nighttime shows, you can always get in line toward the end of the night and try then. Yes you'd have to wait but it won't be a crazy amount of time. Good luck!

I just logged on to the website and my Armed Forces vouchers were not there but when I added the code for them it said they were already there....just could not see them. It was the reverse on the app, vouchers were listed but not room reservation, FP or dining. At least they have a recording now stating they are aware of the problems.

I just logged on to the website and my Armed Forces vouchers were not there but when I added the code for them it said they were already there....just could not see them. It was the reverse on the app, vouchers were listed but not room reservation, FP or dining. At least they have a recording now stating they are aware of the problems.

I have the same issue. Armed Forces voucher is not there, but when I try to add it, it says it's already linked to my account. I'm trying to make 30-day FP+ reservations. I'm going to FL for work, and visiting the parks solo at the end of each workday, so it's not that big a deal, but still annoying that I can't make FP+ reservations.

12:14 CST
We apologize for any inconvenience. We are currently experiencing Magical enhancements on our website. During this time, we are advising our Guests to check back online later today.
Zaida
at 12:10, Sep 12:
Guests are intermittently unable to view their itinerary. It is making it seem that your theme park tickets are disapearing. Rest assured your tickets and plans that you previously saw online before this magical enhancement are still there.

12:13, Sep 12:
I understand and we do understand your concerns. Walt Disney World® is always good about working with guests through this magical enhancement. I do not have the power to negotiate or guarantee any fast passes here on live chat. What I can tell you though is every one is seeing the site the same way that you are today as well.

I'm all into Disney stuff, I was also a CM back in the day, but when they say "magical enhancements" my blood starts boiling
I liked while on hold forever yesterday they kept playing the reel that resort guest can book FP at 60 days..... I told the cm they need to pull that it just upsets everyone sitting on 60 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter