• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MDE issues/dining

Belle1962

DIS Veteran
Every time I try to check dining availability I get a blank screen. I’m using the app. Have deleted the app and reinstalled it and signed back on. Still blank. I sent an email thru the help section but haven’t heard back.

Every time I try to check dining availability I get a blank screen. I’m using the app. Have deleted the app and reinstalled it and signed back on. Still blank. I sent an email thru the help section but haven’t heard back.
Had this issue all day … after a couple of chats with cast members it seems to have resolved itself … the dates I had issue with was Nov 25 and Nov 30 … They seemed unaware of any issue

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter