MDE--Only I show up for booking FP+

DisneyCowgirl

DIS Veteran
It showed everyone before when I went in to customize the bands. Everyone's ticket shows up on the My Reservations page. Tonight's my night to make the FP+ Selections. What is up?

This happened to me and I panicked! I think sometimes when they do updates it gets glitchy -- I called the number on the FP+ page and spoke to a really nice CM who reassured me that everything was "in there" -- she reset my account and I was able to see everything once again. She told me that it would have happened anyway, but I kept the # handy....just in case!

Good luck!

Not positive I'm right about what you're describing, but I think it's the same that happened to me.

when I tried to look at the FP+ selection page to get a feel for it prior to my booking time, I only saw my name and avatar, even though my whole extended family is linked and I see their hotels and tickets on other pages. I wasn't planning to book right at midnight, but was still up, so I looked at 11:58 and still only my avatar/name was there. At 12:03 I refreshed and suddenly my whole family appeared and all the FP selection menus were there. If you want to familiarize yourself ahead of time, go watch a youtube walk through, and you can call tech support of you want to reassure yourself, but I think your stuff will appear when your window actually opens.

IT # is 407-939-7765

The EXACT same thing is going on with me right now! it's my 60 day window at midnight. Im freaking out! on hold with IT now.

On the day I went in to personalize all our bands, I went in to the booking FP+ just see what it looked like and I could see everyone there then. But it also let me book FP+ for that same day, so I figured that was a glitch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter