• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MDE Plans Display ?? Am I going crazy?

tinkerhon

DIS Veteran
Might be a bit rhetorical, but not sure if I am going crazy or it's MDE again - bringing up my plans and seems like the graphics aren't loading - ( our character pics, and the pics of the rides and restaurants - does it always show a generic pic ( ride or restaurant?) -last few days only showing a fork/spoon blue square and blue ride icon for the fastpasses -

using web and same with all browsers in my house - ipod, phone , tablet -

anyone else ?

Might be a bit rhetorical, but not sure if I am going crazy or it's MDE again - bringing up my plans and seems like the graphics aren't loading - ( our character pics, and the pics of the rides and restaurants - does it always show a generic pic ( ride or restaurant?) -last few days only showing a fork/spoon blue square and blue ride icon for the fastpasses -

using web and same with all browsers in my house - ipod, phone , tablet -

anyone else ?
I see the graphics - Fried Chicken for the Homecomin’ Reservation and photos of the actual Attraction for FPs on the MDX app.

Definitely a web issue - app ok but prefer the web - also noticed the "can't load friends and family" error message - have to hit refresh for them to display

Are you on a Mac by chance? I'm having the same issue using my Safari browser. No issues with the app on my phone.

I'm having the same issue for the past 48h or so. Everything ok, but images associated with ADRs, FPs, etc. not showing, neither the icons for our family members. Everything fine on the app on iPhone. I use google chrome. I suppose (or maybe hope )it is a glitch and will get solved eventually...

Are you on a Mac by chance? I'm having the same issue using my Safari browser. No issues with the app on my phone.

yep ! And Apple iPod and Amazon fire tablet - (using safari with iPod and laptop and silk with tablet - and it just started a few days ago because I have a screenshot from last week and wasn't having the issue - tried clearing cache and did nothing

I'm having the same issue for the past 48h or so. Everything ok, but images associated with ADRs, FPs, etc. not showing, neither the icons for our family members. Everything fine on the app on iPhone. I use google chrome. I suppose (or maybe hope )it is a glitch and will get solved eventually...

exactly the issue I'm having ! First time doesn't load family and friends until I refresh - then the info loads but no images at all - fork and knife for dining and a star for rides - and no character pics - and definitely not the browser because I've tried them all - seems like a Disney web issue with mde

Just an update and bump - still same issue - decided to call Disney tech support and got the common replies - clear your history - browser problem - finally they asked another co-worker, and apparently others have called with the same issue and it is a Disney mde web issue - and "we are working on it"

:rolleyes1

Thanks for posting the feedback here. Also not yet solved for me, was thinking about calling but couldn’t find the time yet. Will give it a while longer.

Mine is still wonky! I have tried both Safari and Chrome. I also can't see my MagicBand order - I selected plain ones before the premium bands came out, but can't even see them- it keeps telling me Stitch ate the page. I chatted with someone yesterday and they said they can see my magic band order, but I can't. They were supposed to look into it. I still can't see that page- premium order or not! Getting frustrating as I have to choose my fast passes in a couple weeks and am concerned that things are not going to go smoothly.

I had no issues just now with the standard (free) magic band order or the graphics on the website. I was using my Safari browser.

As usual MDE on the web with my LT is the same, adjusting ADR button was MIA from almost all of my ADR's, I have seen this in the past and it finally started working normally tonight......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter