MDE problem

ForeverAlice

DIS Veteran
I made almost all of our fp (60 days out)this morning but had to take my son to school- when I came back to make the last few it says distribution has ended for the day on all parks! I figure it must be a glitch? I am going the third week of January. Anyone else having issues?

I made almost all of our fp (60 days out)this morning but had to take my son to school- when I came back to make the last few it says distribution has ended for the day on all parks! I figure it must be a glitch? I am going the third week of January. Anyone else having issues?

Yes, my alarm didn't go off this morning to wake me up for our Fastpass selection. When I logged on I got the same message. I started at 5am pacific so 8am eastern and have not been able to choose what park I would like to get fastpasses for. This is our first trip offsite in 22+ years of coming and so this is my 3rd day in a row getting up this early to book fastpasses and so I'm already grumpy.

I just called Disney and the entire system is down globally. She did not know when it would be back up.

Thank you I have seen that message on the day you are actually in a park but not 60 days out! Hopefully it gets worked out soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter