MDE problem

goofynut41

Disney Veteran
Whats wrong when you log in to MDE and it tries to get there but it goes back to the log in page?
Its been doing that for two days, anybody else having trouble?:badpc:

I was just able to login without a problem. Maybe clear your browser's cache/cookies and try again?

I was having problems yesterday afternoon but it worked last night. Try private browser window.

I've been having that issue for a month now. For me, I have that issue in Chrome even if I try private browser, clear cashe/cookies, etc. If tried Internet Explorer and it works there for me.

I was using Internet Explorer and going to Yahoo. Tried Microsoft edge and it worked... Whats the deal? I hate computers the necessary evil....:sad2:

LOTS of other threads on this topic. The site seems unstable and many continue to have issues regardless of which browser they are using.

I have to scroll down and select more links and then select mde and log in there. I have no idea why but it works do me fine that way after I get kicked in circles doing it from the mAin menu

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter