MDE Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

kes601

DIS Veteran
Has anybody else been having issues with My Disney Experience pretty much not working via the web the last couple of days? On both my account and my wife's account we get "Please come back later. We are unable to show your plans at this time." 99% of the time if I do it via any web browser (even tried incognito mode). We can do fast passes and we can look at our magic band orders, but if it tries to go to "My Plans" we get the error I mentioned above.

Oddly, the mobile app works just fine to show our plans.

I have been having the same problem. 30 day before trip and need to pay balance due. I am going to have to call and be on hold for who knows how long. Not happy

Not happy it is happening to you (or me), but glad it isn't just me. Noticed they have a note up about dining reservations not being available online right now. Wondering if that could be the issue (if you've made them). We have a couple in there.

Yes. It will randomly work every once in a while and then stops again.

I've been having a problem since early this morning when I went on just to randomly check that everything was okay, and it seems my parents' Magic Bands are no longer part of the order. It has 1 Magic Band (mine) that completes the order, and I see no way to add Mom and Dad's bands. I KNOW I had ordered their bands as well, because we had a whole conversation about what colors they wanted, and I went in and customized them. Now theirs are gone and mine is the only one that remains. How do I fix that? Their names appear under the resort reservation and there are 3 5-day Park Hoppers linked, but no Magic Bands for them? I'm perplexed.

ETA: My first ever call into Disney about a tech issue went well. He got it fixed and I can see all three now. And he laughed at me because...well...we have 201 days until the bands ship, LOL!

Last edited:
Do you happened to be logged in on the app too?

I've had the same issue before and noticed if I have recently used the MDE app on my phone and didn't actually close the app or log off I get the same error message on my MDE online.

Not happy it is happening to you (or me), but glad it isn't just me. Noticed they have a note up about dining reservations not being available online right now. Wondering if that could be the issue (if you've made them). We have a couple in there.

You are not alone, I’m hvaing issues as well. I saw the note about dining being down, but when I try to check my plans, I get the same message about not being able to acces that info now.

Whenever I get that message, I log out and back in and then it works! Very weird!

Or try a different browser! Sometimes I have issues in Chrome but not in Internet Explorer and vice versa!

I arrive Tuesday and I have been having this issue as well except I am getting it on the app as well. I have logged out and logged back in and it hasn't worked. I changed browsers and it some times work and the app hasn't been working at all.

I haven't been able to access my plans for the last three days or so. Very frustrating. If I scroll down in the menu under the My Disney Experience in the upper right hand corner and select Add FP+, I am able to see and modify any of my fastpasses.

However, when I pick make a dining reservation it doesn't seem to work. Today, when I do that, I currently am not getting any locations displaying where you can pick a park/resort or whatever. I wonder if the problem with displaying my plan is that there is a problem interfacing with the dining reservations.

Either way, this is very frustrating.

I have just tried to log into MDE and was told “something fishy is going on” and I need to reset my password. I get the reset link and the site times out .

I have just tried to log into MDE and was told “something fishy is going on” and I need to reset my password. I get the reset link and the site times out .

So weird!! A couple of days ago, I got an e-mail notice letting me know that someone had just made updates to my MDE account and that I should reset my password if it wasn't me. It seemed really weird because I am always on my MDE account, and I hadn't noticed anything out of the ordinary. I logged back in and checked everything...and nothing was changed. My address, cc info, F&F...everything was the same. I changed my pin code and my password just in case, but now I'm wondering if this was just one more MDE glitch.

So weird!! A couple of days ago, I got an e-mail notice letting me know that someone had just made updates to my MDE account and that I should reset my password if it wasn't me. It seemed really weird because I am always on my MDE account, and I hadn't noticed anything out of the ordinary. I logged back in and checked everything...and nothing was changed. My address, cc info, F&F...everything was the same. I changed my pin code and my password just in case, but now I'm wondering if this was just one more MDE glitch.
Yeah it’s a glitch. I got that email right after I closed the APP the other day. I hadn’t modified anything.

Mine seems to be working on the Google Chrome browser but not Safari right now.......
It is so aggravating. We had MAJOR issues on our trip last summer trying to get it to work to make our 4th (and more) fast passes each day- we basically gave up at MK one afternoon- it was very frustrating. We even tried to use a kiosk and the system was just a mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter