MDE Problems

shrinkydinky

Disney Dreamer
Is anyone else having issues with MDE today? I’m planning for 11 people. Prior to today, they were all listed on my MDE. Today, only a couple are showing up and those couple of people are listed like 4-5 times each. I’m worried as I had everyone’s tickets listed, now they’re gone. We’re going April 3rd so want this fixed soon. I called but wait time was over 100 minutes. Currently trying chat but no reply yet. For all the increased prices for everything, you would think Disney could improve their technical support for MDE and better response time from customer service. Very frustrated.

Here are the usual standbys-

1) Check the website AND the app
2) Uninstall/reinstall the app
3) purge your cookies on your browser

What changes did you make between your two points in time? If the answer is 'no changes,' then chances are, the system will sort itself out and you will see your entire party again.

If you were vacation tinkering then it might be worth investing the time to wait on hold if you are very concerned.

I hadn’t made any changes, only looked. Some of the names came back, but now all our tickets and passes aren’t showing up. Hoping it sorts itself out. But also telling all our party to bring their physical ticket to the parks with them.

My tickets are also gone from my MDE, they are showing under my magic bands and cards, but my current trip that begins on 3/6 is showing that I have no tickets.... Going on 2 hours on hold waiting to talk to a tech person at Disney. My main concern is having my park pass reservations cancelled by the system because it thinks I don't have valid theme park admission.

My tickets are also gone from my MDE, they are showing under my magic bands and cards, but my current trip that begins on 3/6 is showing that I have no tickets.... Going on 2 hours on hold waiting to talk to a tech person at Disney. My main concern is having my park pass reservations cancelled by the system because it thinks I don't have valid theme park admission.
I had that yesterday- sorted it out via the chat function. Took forever but I just wrote the message and left it- the lady on the chat sorted it all out and when I looked later the tickets were back. I was logged into MDE at the time so she said she was able to do it all without any input form me.

Is anyone else having issues with MDE today? I’m planning for 11 people. Prior to today, they were all listed on my MDE. Today, only a couple are showing up and those couple of people are listed like 4-5 times each. I’m worried as I had everyone’s tickets listed, now they’re gone. We’re going April 3rd so want this fixed soon. I called but wait time was over 100 minutes. Currently trying chat but no reply yet. For all the increased prices for everything, you would think Disney could improve their technical support for MDE and better response time from customer service. Very frustrated.
That's terrible for you and for everyone this is happening to.

What a way to run a business, Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter