MDE today OMG urgggggggggggggh/Nov 4-6, and 9-10

Yes, it's been doing that to a ton of people - mine defaults to Canada or Europe and I'm in NYC ! You have to change it to US (English) for mde to work
Mine is in English and actually worked for me to tweak FP times so i'm keeping Ireland and UK LOL until it sends me to China or another part of the world.
So stupid. Hi from rainy New York!

Mine is in English and actually worked for me to tweak FP times so i'm keeping Ireland and UK LOL until it sends me to China or another part of the world.
So stupid. Hi from rainy New York!

Greetings! Yeah, this is crazy ! Raining for days !

My MDE kept hitting the Canadian site a few weeks ago.
Then I realized it dropped a cookie for that version on my computer and that's what it kept hitting first from then on. I deleted the CN cookie and it's never done it again.
And I figured out where it got the first hit for the Canadian site, someone from Canada posted a link that I clicked, so it took me to the Canadian site

More fun with MDE today - now my plans load and then the page refreshes back to the sign-in page -
Oh joy ! Anyone else ?

I was having the problems described above today with logging in and being taken back to the sign-in page in Chrome until I switched to Microsoft Edge. Voila! Success finally and could see my tickets and add tickets! According to DS, the house techie, it probably has nothing to do with the browser but more likely how the browsers cache data etc.

I was having the problems described above today with logging in and being taken back to the sign-in page in Chrome until I switched to Microsoft Edge. Voila! Success finally and could see my tickets and add tickets! According to DS, the house techie, it probably has nothing to do with the browser but more likely how the browsers cache data etc.

Told by an IT buddy of mine that it MIGHT be Disney but it's more likely a problem with my old iPad - using safari web on both iPad and iPod - iPod loads plans in a second - iPod starts to load and then refreshes back to sign in screen - he said it could be an issue with my iPod not being able to handle the graphics on the page - not sure that's the case only because MDE had been working fine on the iPod until yesterday - basically hit or miss for me today - a few times I managed to load all of the plans without it refreshing

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter