• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MDE unable to log on this AM?

NMK62303

DIS Veteran
Anybody else having issues? The system this AM is not recognizing my login information/password or my Mom's. Called and wait time for IT just now was 107 minutes - can't log on to the website or app. Very strange. We were just there last week and I was on yesterday too so it's really odd. But not worth 107 minutes .......

Ok at least we are in the same boat! I was just going to tweak some fast passes for thanksgiving. Let's hope it's resolved soon!

Definitely an issue - i can't log in online or add my ticket number to the app. Patiently (not patiently) waiting for it to be straightened out.

So glad to see this thread, I am unable to login this morning as well. I was on late last night so something has gone down in the meantime.

GlitchCitySign-500_zpsf50fe154.jpg

I'm having the same problem this morning. I called and the IT support wait time was 114 minutes. There must be a system issue--hopefully, it will be resolved before park opening.

I just spoke with IT after 20 min hold time - issues are with the website, MDE, and mobile. maybe a 2 hour fix

Just got on! Glad it's up for those going to the Studios today since it's opening right now for EMH!

Having the same issue!! Logged in yesterday on MDE and now cannot get on MDE or Disney Movie Rewards. With a call, I was told I would be on hold for 68 minutes. ESPN has a message that says "Log In and Sign Up on ESPN may be impaired during this time. We are working to resolve the issue as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience."

Glad they've figured out that something isn't working for everyone and see a fix in sight.

Anybody else having issues? The system this AM is not recognizing my login information/password or my Mom's. Called and wait time for IT just now was 107 minutes - can't log on to the website or app. Very strange. We were just there last week and I was on yesterday too so it's really odd. But not worth 107 minutes .......

I've been in and out of MDE all morning. I've gotten plenty of website unavailable messages, but most of the time I just refresh the page and it lets me in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter