• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MDE website - Friends and Family page error

chimoe

Mouseketeer
I know that since Tuesday last week the MDE app and website has been funky. But for some reason I'm still having some issues. For example,

When I goto "My Friends and Family". I am supposed to have 5 people listed. But everytime i load it says "Fu-u-u-u-u-u-u-mble!

We are unable to display your friend information at this time; please try again later."

I have fastpass 60day Fastpass staring this week.

Worried if will cause issues with our bookings.

Have you tried using an incognito window in Chrome? Not saying it will absolutely fix your problem, but it's the first thing I would try.

Yes, I tried even using different browser on another PC. Definitely website issue. I want to see if I was the only person having this issue or it's global problem.

Can a few people check theirs to confirm?

Yes, I tried even using different browser on another PC. Definitely website issue. I want to see if I was the only person having this issue or it's global problem.

Can a few people check theirs to confirm?

I was told to use specifically Chrome incognito as it's the best one for the Disney website. I have a Disney page on FB and a friend who is in the group and a Disney Travel Agent told me this. :sunny: And I did try it and did not get Stitch eating the page. It did still show the message about certain things may not work, but being as I'm not due for FP or anything like that for awhile...trip isn't till June....I'm good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter