MDE: What Happened to My Sister's Ticket?

Lazyfaire

Earning My Ears
Hi, all--We're a couple weeks out from our trip to WDW. ::MickeyMo I've been doing the planning/booking on behalf of my immediate family plus my sister, who is joining us. I shared the plans with her via My Disney Experience, and I noticed today that her ticket no longer shows up under My Planning Party and the Tickets & Memory Maker tab in MDE. I'm thinking it's because I shared the plans with her and "assigned" the ticket to her once she accepted the invitation. ??? She shows up under My Planning Party, FP reservations, ADR, etc., but it's just that her ticket is no longer visible to me. While everyone else's little icons under My Planning Party are darkened to black for Resort Hotel, Tickets, Fast Pass, and Dining, her little ticket icon is gray. Meanwhile, in her own MDE, her ticket (and mine) shows up under My Planning Party and the Tickets & Memory Maker tab. Thanks in advance for your insights!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter