MDE??

DisReno

Mouseketeer
Hello,

I have a vacation coming up in October. I am doing a split stay and only see one hotel on MDE. HOw do I get the other hotel on MDE or do I only see one at a time?

Also, how do I link my tickets do MDE and my existing Magic Bands to my new trip?

Make sure you are logged in. Everything can be linked with confirmation numbers. If you bought tickets with disney they should already be on your account. But check your emails for any confirmation numbers from other company's. Both reservations should show but again check confirmation numbers and add the missing ones.

Same with magic bands they have numbers you can add.

Hello,

I have a vacation coming up in October. I am doing a split stay and only see one hotel on MDE. HOw do I get the other hotel on MDE or do I only see one at a time?

Also, how do I link my tickets do MDE and my existing Magic Bands to my new trip?
Have you linked both resorts to MDE? If not, try entering the confirmation number for the missing one. That might take cate of the problem. If you get a message saying something to the effect that it’s already linked, you probably need to call the MDE Help desk, because you should be able to see all your reservations. If you bought your tickets separately (not as part of a resort package), you can link your tickets to MDE via the Link Tickets and Passes function in the app and website. If you bought tickets as part of a package, when you link the resort reservation the tickets will link automatically. Your existing MBs will automatically link to your new trip when you get all of your new resort reservations linked to MDE.

Your existing MBs will automatically link to your new trip when you get all of your new resort reservations linked to MDE.

This is a somewhat misleading statement, although the gist of it is correct.

Magic Bands are NOT linked to ANY resort reservation. Magic Bands are linked ONLY to a specific individual on a specific MDE account. EVERYTHING is stored in the MDE account (resort reservations, tickets. ADRs, FP+, etc). The Magic Band is used as a key to access the account and the various components stored there.

Any and all MBs in an account are interchangeable and usable as long as they have not been damagex or disabled (to do that requires a distinct action on your part).

Steve

@DisReno, sorry I wasn’t complete in my answer - I was short on time. The information below is important:
Magic Bands are NOT linked to ANY resort reservation. Magic Bands are linked ONLY to a specific individual on a specific MDE account. EVERYTHING is stored in the MDE account (resort reservations, tickets. ADRs, FP+, etc). The Magic Band is used as a key to access the account and the various components stored there.

Any and all MBs in an account are interchangeable and usable as long as they have not been damagex or disabled (to do that requires a distinct action on your part).

Steve

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter