me and my partner are going to DLP in Jan, need help on a hotel please....

Cdaniels1987

Mouseketeer
Were going for 4 nights on Jan 4th, already booked the Eurostar, now i just need to book a hotel i have 3 choices at the moment, Magic Circus, Hotel Cheynne or The Kyraid, the prices ive got for them are:

Magic Circus - £292
Hotel Cheynne - £277
Hotel Kyraid - £230

which is the better deal and better hotel iyo???

thanks in advance, any help appreciated.

The Magic Circus is my personal favorite out of the three, although you are away from the Disney magic. However the Cheyanne is OK and you still get that Disney feeling.

Out of those three, for a couple with no young children with them, I'd also say the Magic Circus - its a higher-starred hotel than the other 2. It also has a swimming pool.

But it depends what you intend doing during your stay - is Extra Magic Hours access to the parks important to you? Do you want the opportunity to meet Disney characters at your hotel?

If you do, then it has to be the Cheyenne really, as you don't get either of those things staying at either the Magic Circus or the Kyriad.

well were not going to be in the hotel an awful lot, EMH isn't a big deal and neither is a swimming pool.

I have stayed in the Kyriad & Cheyenne & can recommend both. The Kyriad does have a kettle, tea & coffee in the rooms & the duvets are so comfy:thumbsup2

I suppose the other consideration might be the cost of meals, does your Cheyenne quote include the free dining, or do you want it to ?
Dining at DLP can be very expensive if you want to use the Disney restaurants.

nope were not bothered about the free dining plan, we shall be eating in Disney Village every night and in the parks during the day, even though its expensive, its all part of the experience for me!

I just have one thing to add, I go with my girlfriend and we have stayed in the on site Disney hotels and a few hotels off site. One of the deciding factors when choosing is going out in the evening in the Village. We don't get excessively drunk but like a few glasses of wine when on holiday and the buses only run till around midnight, so if we want to stay out late we'd have to get a cab(can be quite expensive). If that's not an issue and neither are the other things that are mentioned you'll get a better hotel for your money off-site.:)

nope were not bothered about the free dining plan, we shall be eating in Disney Village every night and in the parks during the day, even though its expensive, its all part of the experience for me!

Well if it's the experience then it has to be a Disney Hotel in my opinion.

Like other posters I would choose a Disney Hotel for the magical experience. We have loved everyone of them. good luck with your choice. :banana::banana::banana:

thank you everyone, forgot to mention ive stayed in the Magic Circus twice in the last year and loved it, just wasn't sure if i should try a different hotel this time!

For what yopu are looking for I would choose the Cheyene

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter