ME & Departure Flight Time Change

rflorek

DIS Veteran
Our flight home was just moved up by 30 minutes by the airline. Does this info automatically get transferred to ME for timing of our return pickup since they have the flight number on our registration, or do I need to call? I figured 30 minutes might have an impact on our pickup time from the resort.

Our flight home was just moved up by 30 minutes by the airline.

If it is several days before your checkout day it is okay to wait and get your Magical Express reservation paper and if that is correct for the new flight you are good to go.

Otherwise you must manually change your DME reservation when your plane flight home is suddenly made earlier than it was..

If you found this out after the normal deadline for DME of morning of the day before the day you check out you must make the DME change request immediately. This might require going back to your resort middle of the day.

Last edited:
If it is several days before your checkout day it is okay to wait and get your Magical Express reservation paper and if that is correct for the new flight you are good to go.

Otherwise you must manually change your DME reservation when your plane flight home is suddenly made earlier than it was..

If you found this out after the normal deadline for DME of morning of the day before the day you check out you must make the DME change request immediately. This might require going back to your resort middle of the day.

Thanks. We're not actually going on our trip for about a month, but I didn't know if the airline shared the info with ME.

We’ve had that happen before and DME’s pick up time on our confirmation paperwork that we received at the resort reflected the new time. I think it’s not so much the airline sharing the info as DME pulling it. If the time seems wrong when you get your confirmation, you can call to request an earlier time.

When they schedule Magical Express back to the airport, generally done a little before the day before the day you check out, they look up the flight number if you did not put other information into your reservaiton.

If there is no time or flight information at all (you failed to give them that) then they don't issue you a reservation confirmation sheet. You must go down to the front desk that morning of the day before the day you will take DME back to the airport and make the reservation and get the sheet.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter