ME question

lady_bug_888

Mouseketeer
Hello All!

I'm going to WDW in 71 days :cool1:! It's our second trip and we will be utilizing the ME once again. The first time we went to WDW our flight arrived really late so we had to retrieve our own luggage and haul it down with us. This trip however, our flight arrives at 4:22 pm! I'm just wondering if our luggage will be transferred for us or if we still have to transfer it ourselves. We are flying Calgary to Houston and Houston to Orlando if that is important...we cross the border in Calgary.

Me ::MinnieMo DH :earsboy: DS (10) :ccat: DD (3) :sulley:

Hello All!

I'm going to WDW in 71 days :cool1:! It's our second trip and we will be utilizing the ME once again. The first time we went to WDW our flight arrived really late so we had to retrieve our own luggage and haul it down with us. This trip however, our flight arrives at 4:22 pm! I'm just wondering if our luggage will be transferred for us or if we still have to transfer it ourselves. We are flying Calgary to Houston and Houston to Orlando if that is important...we cross the border in Calgary.

Me ::MinnieMo DH :earsboy: DS (10) :ccat: DD (3) :sulley:

From WDW site:

If you arrive between 5:00 AM and 10:00 PM it can take up to 3 hours after you check in at select Disney Resort hotels for your luggage to be delivered. Please pack a carry-on bag with your valuables, medications and anything you’ll need immediately upon your arrival. You do not need to be in your room to receive your luggage.

If you arrive at Orlando International Airport after 10:00 PM, you must collect your luggage at Baggage Claim and bring it with you on the Disney’s Magical Express motorcoach.

:cool1:

Hello All!

We are flying Calgary to Houston and Houston to Orlando if that is important...we cross the border in Calgary.

You will clear US customs in calgary, and your bags should be picked up by DME once you arrive in orlando, just double check with your airline when you get your baggage tag that they are check all the way through. Different airlines may have a different policies as far as bags on multiple flights go.

We always pack our swim suits in our carry on, just in case it takes a few hours to get our luggage.

That way you can swim while you wait!! :thumbsup2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter