• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Meals with Characters

BostonTink85

A Dream is a Wish your Heart Makes...
I'm just wondering...are most of the people at these meals young kids with parents? I haven't been to a character breakfast or any character meal for that matter since I was around 10, I'm now 20. We're planning a trip of me and a friend and my younger sister (16) and her friend. I was thinking of possibly doing the one in the Castle only because we're on the free dining plan and my sister's friend has never been to Disney, but I didn't know if we would look out of place lol What does everyone think, any ideas? :wizard:

You won't look at all out of place, you'll have a blast. I've been to several character meals where the youngest member of the party was in their mid-20's!

You definitely won't be out of place. Yes, there will be kids there, but Disney is for everyone! I think it's great that you're going to see to a character meal--they're so much fun that it's a shame for people to think that they are solely for kids and parents.

You won't be out of place - remember everyone is a kid at WDW. Each time we do a character meal (all adults) there are always other tables of adults around us. We love them!

We go to the character breakfast buffet at Cape May often and really enjoy it. My DD is 24!

You'll have fun .. try it! :thumbsup2

Absolutely go if you want. I have seen everything from older couples, to childless couples, groups of people with no children. Go and have fun. :banana:

You must go! DH and I are in our 30's and we go all the time. The characters will go over to you and shake your hand or pat you on the head...its a lot of fun!

Me and my dbf are both 21 and go to the character breakfasts often. There are alot of kids but i don't feel out of place at all...they are really fun.

Go! Go! Go! My husband and I (no kids) go to Disney every year and always do a character meal or two (we are 35 & 40).

I am going with my mom this Sept. and have one booked.

Our favorite is Chef Mickeys.. We have the best time watching the characters interact!

thanks for all the responses guys! I'm glad we won't be out of place if we decide to go :banana: And the characters still interact right, even if they see a bunch of young adults? I'm assuming so but just double checking :yay:

Okay guess where I go 2 xs a year? <...(user name) even by myself on a solo trip and I have NEVER felt out of place have always had a great time and get great pics with my favorite character...Have a blast I am a 51 y/o mousketeer who hits the Florida state line and turns 5 ! pixiedust:

If you're going end of Sept, I can loan you a couple of kids if it helps.

Seriously, if they are looking at your group and thinking, "man, they are too old for Character Meals", they got problems. You pay the bill, do what you want.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter