mears bus shuttle from mco to allstars

rickc77

Mouseketeer
OK here's my question:

After you arrive at mco, where do you go to get a ticket to take the bus over to the allstars?

Also, what is the price?

Final question:

When ready to go from resort to airport, does the shuttle bus only have specific times that it will pick you up at the resort or can you tell them when you wish to be picked up?

OK, one more question....is it worth the savingts to take the bus over a towncar? (May need to save a few dollars on this trip)

thanks,

I've taken Mears many times between MCO and AllStars.

After you arrive at MCO, go to baggage claim and get your stuff. I believe it's on the same lower level as baggage claim, toward the far left side when facing outside. There are signs posted.

I believe it's $28RT, but sometimes Disney sends out coupons for $3 off RT

For a return pick-up, you must call 24 hours in advance and they set up a pu time at the resort (they usually pu a bunch of people). There's a phone in the lobby and it's a direct line to Mears.

If it's just you traveling, or one other person, then Mears is the cheapest way to go. If more are in your party, then I'd use town car service.

Hope this helps!!! Feel free to ask any other questions you may have!!! :smooth:

Thank-You so much.....that's exactly what I was looking for. I plan on a halloween solo trip, so I figured that I would cut a few corners here and there.

Thanks,

In May I called Mears to pick me up for a 1:30pm flight and they told me the time for pickup was 10:30am. I was at CBR and the bus was fairly full, and there were no more stops...went directly to MCO.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter