• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mears ?

Wdloepp

Earning My Ears
We are a group of 2 families arriving 30 minutes apart at the Orlando Airport. Should I just call Mears to see how to set this up? We are traveling together to Shades of Green.

And to be 100% honest, I would not bank on either of your flights arriving on time, or on luggage coming out in a timely manner. I would set up separate transportation for each family.

It will be Mears connect and I talked with them and she said just put down the later flight information. But now I'm a little worried so we may just do it separately.

It will be Mears connect and I talked with them and she said just put down the later flight information. But now I'm a little worried so we may just do it separately.
You really will be fine just putting down the later flight info for everyone.

Thanks, we’re also staying at SOG so I was concerned about getting into the resort. Our kids are the ones in the military.

I would use the correct flight info for both parties. Then if all goes well with both flights you can just wait for the 2nd party to arrive before checking in for the bus.

Flight time doesn't matter as much on the inbound where there could be flight delays so you can just check in when you would like to as you're not assigned a bus time.

On the outbound however you are assigned a bus / pick up time so be sure that is correct.

As long as your name’s on the reservation you shouldn’t have trouble getting through the gate at SOG. Bring ID.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter