Medical recommendation

ducky100

Mouseketeer
Hi my daughter might be at the start of an ear infection. We have travel insurance but trying to see if any one has any good recommendations of where to go? Any help appreciated! Currently based in universal studios

we had several medical incidents over the course of july (just returned home this morning).
Our best experiences were at the hospital in celebration and at centra care urgent care near disney.
Both are owned by Advent Health. So i guess i would recommend something owned by Advent Health.

I'm afraid we have no experience of medical care up at Universal but have used Centra Care near Disney who were great. It's a while back now but I vaguely remember them offering to contact our travel insurance and settle up directly with them. I opted to pay up front and claim when I got home to save the hanging around while they made contact. Hope your daughter picks up and you all get to back to enjoying your holiday.

Mrs TT

From the US. I've used CVS minute clinics when in between PCPs and they have tended to be the cheapest option of hospitals and urgent cares while still being very helpful. There is one about a 15 minute drive from Universal. You can look online for day-of appointments and most take walk-ins. If you end up getting prescribed anything, you're also able to get it filled right away since you're already at a pharmacy.

Hi my daughter might be at the start of an ear infection. We have travel insurance but trying to see if any one has any good recommendations of where to go? Any help appreciated! Currently based in universal studios
Hope she is feeling better! Call the front desk or concierge at your hotel. They should be able to recommend clinics in the area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter