Medieval Times Reserved Seating Question

Spart02

Mouseketeer
I am looking at going to Medieval Times in September and am wondering if you are assigned seats when you make the reservation, when you buy the ticket, or when you check-in that evening?

That's true if you want front row book the Royalty tickets ahead of time. However your seats/color section won't be assigned to you until you check in.

Take note that if you are at all alergic to horses and or hay do NOT get the royalty seating. I went about 6 months ago and sat in the royalty seating which is as close as you can get and I was miserable!! My eyes swelled and my nose would not stop running. LoL and they dont give you any napkins either with your food cause its all eaten by hand so i spent a lot of my time in the bathroom :(. If your not alergic to that stuff then go for it!! everyone else in my group had a great time.

prrnrngr said:
Take note that if you are at all alergic to horses and or hay do NOT get the royalty seating.

I second that! Also, we got dirt on our food from the horses kicking it up!

We've gone many times over the years and only did the front row once. It was no fun! We like being about 3 rows up or higher. You see everything better and there's no chance of dirt in your food!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter