Meet & Greet Locations

married2mm

DIS Veteran
Is there a comprehensive guide of which characters at this time are undertaking in meet & greets?
Additionally; is there a list of whom is located where?

Thank you.

Best way is to use your MDE app.

- Go to the upside-down teardrop at the bottom of the screen
- Filter to the park you want to know about
- Change the centre dropdown option to 'Characters'

This will show all character locations in the park of your choosing.

Best way is to use your MDE app.

- Go to the upside-down teardrop at the bottom of the screen
- Filter to the park you want to know about
- Change the centre dropdown option to 'Characters'

This will show all character locations in the park of your ch

This is so helpful! How do you change the map in MDE? Mine always defaults to MK, I know this is probably easy, but I can't for the life of me figure it out sorry.
Also, do these change regularly? For example I thought Sully was in tomorrowland at MK but I just see Buzz and Stitch.
Also, do they do something like this for characters visiting Disney resorts?
Thanks!

This is so helpful! How do you change the map in MDE? Mine always defaults to MK, I know this is probably easy, but I can't for the life of me figure it out sorry.
Also, do these change regularly? For example I thought Sully was in tomorrowland at MK but I just see Buzz and Stitch.
Also, do they do something like this for characters visiting Disney resorts?
Thanks!
The map defaults to MK for everyone. To see a different park in the map, touch the word "Filter" (top left), select the desired theme park and then touch "Apply". Touching "Show List" (top right), switches from map view to a list view. If you select a character from the list, you can touch "Find on Map" to display their location on the map.

The map defaults to MK for everyone. To see a different park in the map, touch the word "Filter" (top left), select the desired theme park and then touch "Apply". Touching "Show List" (top right), switches from map view to a list view. If you select a character from the list, you can touch "Find on Map" to display their location on the map.
Easy, thanks! All these characters that are scattered around the parks, how do you "meet" them? I guess just an informal line while other guests get their pics/autographs? I have only ever done a character M&G at the official locations with a real line like the ones listed in MDE under attractions

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter