• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Meeting Mickey

Melanie26

Earning My Ears
Hi guys!

I am going to Disney World for the first time, and I wanted to know if any of you experts have tips about meeting Mickey, or Mickey and Minnie. Like the best place to meet them, the best time of day for wait times, if fastpasses are recommended,... any advice would be greatly appreciated. We are going late November/early December, there are no kids in our party.

Thanks!

I recommend you meet Mickey at Town Square Theatre because it is so special to hear him talk. Depending on the rest of your plans, it's great to have a FastPass. I also love meeting him at Ohana and Tusker House :)

Sorcerer Mickey at HS was our favorite. We also met him at Tusker, Hollywood and Vine, Epcot Visa Meet

I agree Mickey at Town Square because the talking aspect is quite unique. I would get a FP.

I have not down Town Square Mickey (maybe next trip!) but we've done the Epcot Character Spot twice and got to meet Mickey, Minnie, and Goofy both times. Epcot was quiet when we went so we had less than 10 minute wait both times.

We find the line to be shorter in Epcot at the Characater Spot (but can someone tell me why that building stinks so much??)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter