Meeting Up at the Airport

stitcher28

Earning My Ears
Does anyone have any recommendations for meeting members of your group who are arriving in opposite terminals at Orlando International?

My sister and I are scheduled to arrive about 15 minutes apart...she's landing at Terminal A and I'm landing at Terminal B. We're renting a car from Budget inside the terminal. I haven't been through Orlando International since security was tightened. Are there any restrictions after getting your luggage?

Should we both collect our luggage and meet somewhere upstairs in the main terminal before heading to the car rental counter? Or should one of us go to the other terminal and wait at the car rental counter?

Any advice would be helpful. Thanks everyone!!

I would recommend that you get your luggage and meet at the car rental counter. The lines for the car rentals get pretty long right after a flight lands. Also, there are chairs to wait in set up in the car rental area.

If you don't want to do that, you can meet in the main airport area. Once you take the monorail from the gate to the main terminal there are a bunch of shops. You can meet in front of the HUGE arrivals/depatures board (and this way you can check to see if the other has landed yet!). There are chairs there as well. Or pick a store like in fron the Sea World shop.

I agree that you should meet up at the car rental counter. It will simplify things. Have a great vacation!

Thanks to all for your great ideas about meeting my sister at the airport! I appreciate everyone's help.

We'll have more to talk about now!! This will be my sister's 2nd trip and my 9th. Her first trip a couple of years ago didn't go well, and I really would like her to get "dusted". This will also be our first vacation together since we were little, many decades ago. Who knows, it may become a new family tradition!

Only 60 days to go!!!

Thanks again, everyone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter