Meg & DJ's sneak peek!!!

This was by far the best sneak peek! Your vows were beautiful!

Thank you Toni!!

They were very special to us. We kept them a secret from each other until that moment. Im crying after watching them again lol....i loved his vows.

LOL his started off so funny but he was so touching when he was crying and yours were incredible. Oh and btw you were beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You reminded me of Audrey Hepburn. So classic.

I NEED TO GO TO SLEEP!!! Stop writing Meg... seriously, I can't handle this.

I NEED TO GO TO SLEEP!!! Stop writing Meg... seriously, I can't handle this.

lol...ok...im done for the night :) ill start again in the a.m.....im going to get some Disney ice for some water then off to sleepy land!! night!!

See you tomorrow Tracy!! :)

oh Meg!!! I think you have everyone in tears!!!

It was so beautiul! Everything! The words, the flowers.. you!!!

I'm sooo excited to see the rest!!! Sorry we missed eachother by one day!!!

Hope your having an amazing (spinning) honeymoon!!!!:lmao:

I guess I should be posting here instead of your live report! You were so beautiful, and your vows brought me to tears!

thanks you guys!!!! I watched it last night when Kendra pointed out it had been posted..and cried lol....then I showed it to DJ this morning...and cried again!! im such a sap...Stan did an amazing job.

So we went to Epcot this morning and when I got back I had a present in my email from Randy!! Ladies..here are two gorgeous shots by Mr. Chapman himself....

MDJ01460_12-18-08.jpg

MDJ01393_12-18-08.jpg

He sent me those two as a 'teaser' until they rest are ready in January. Omg..that man is amazing!! If any of you out there are debating between him and anyone else I have to give all of my recommendation to Randy. He is SO relaxing, SO much fun...wow..I can't say enough about him!! He has a great personality and will do anything you ask. You can't beat it...he is the PERFECT photographer!

Wow, those are the best vows I've ever heard. Your husbands were adorable! I liked the Entenmann's joke ;)

What beautiful vows. I joined the crowd that's crying through them. Have a wonderful honeymoon.

:sad: That's me after watching your sneak peek!LOL It was so beautiful, I loved it. Thanks for sharing! Enjoy your honeymoon!!!!!

OMG!!!! Those pictures are gorgeous!!!!

And you video!! You looked beautiful like a movie star!!!

It was hard to see every moment of the sneak peek through my tears though!!!

Have an EXCELLENT honeymoon!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter