Mel's Corner --Away

Status
Not open for further replies.
I forgot to mention we are going on te disney dream... All I have done all day is look at your work and I love it If you can will you make a countdown calendar for Brodie and one for Charlee Kathryn and a souvenir ticket for both as well

Ok The Countdown calendar?? Which one --Disney World or Disney Cruise?

And is the Souvenir Coupon cruise related?

Oh those are PERFECT!!!!!!!! well I was looking at all of your wonderful designs and can you do 2 of the calanders just the regular design with mickey and minnie for Brodie and Charlee Kathryn.... then a sweet treat for the magic kingdom for each of them..... then a souvinor for the Disney Dream for the both of them... and a look who is going on a disney cruise ticket... can do do one of them for both? I am new at all of this but your ideas are wonderful and i just love them all....

Can you do a souviner ticket for Magic Kingdom for Charlee Kathryna and Brodie... then do a souivner ticket for the disney dream for the both of them.. then a countdown calendar to disney world....

2 tickets for the Disney Dream

Hi
I am going to take a pass on this request(I just don;t have alot of time right now to make a new cruise Design) I suggest you look at
"Roxie" Lady B's thread--maybe see if she is able to make something for you.
I will work on your other requests
Hugs Mel

ok that is fine .... I am so thrilled about the tickets you have done so far... thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Hi
I need you to help me understand what you are asking for?

( Is this a letter Invite?) OR Coupons?

""Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party December 3 for Mommy, Daddy, Gabriel, Isaac and Caitelyn ""

Is this another separate one than Gabriel?
Is this a letter OR Coupon?

""Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party December 3 Gabe""

""Ft. Wilderness with chip and dale the campfire singalong for Caitelyn, Isaac, Gabe, Mommy, Daddy (1 for each)"

I do not have an invite for this --are you wanting the "Smores Kit Coupon"?
Like this
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/809/0fb9.jpg/

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thanks Mel

I'm sorry that I wasn't clear!! Please forgive me!! I'm not computer savvy at all :( trying to learn!!

For the Christmas party, I was hoping for an invite for the 5 of us, and a separate one for Gabe, he is making his own scrapbook :)

And the s'mores kit coupon is perfect!! Thank you!! I thought I had seen a coupon for ft wilderness, but I'm probably remembering wrong.

Thank you so much for all you are doing!!!

Hugs!!!

Hi Mel, Could I possibly trouble you for some more coupons if you have the time. We are going May 2014 so no hurry.

1. A Mickey bar coupon (if possible can it say Disney Dream instead of WDW)? each for Riley & Abbey

2. Karamell Kuche coupon for Dad

3. Disney Quest coupon each for Riley & Abbey

4. Tower of Terror ride for Dad

5. Starbucks coffee for Dad

6. Lego friends for Abbey

7. Castaway Cay Disney Dream treat each for Riley, Abbey, Mum, Dad.

Thank you so very much if you can do these. If not no problems at all hun :) You are gorgeous for doing such beautiful creations to share with us all, so thank you!!!!!

I'm sorry that I wasn't clear!! Please forgive me!! I'm not computer savvy at all :( trying to learn!!

For the Christmas party, I was hoping for an invite for the 5 of us, and a separate one for Gabe, he is making his own scrapbook :)

And the s'mores kit coupon is perfect!! Thank you!! I thought I had seen a coupon for ft wilderness, but I'm probably remembering wrong.

Thank you so much for all you are doing!!!

Hugs!!!

Hi
Your requests have been uploaded to my photobucket
have a great trip
Hugs Mel

Hi Mel, Could I possibly trouble you for some more coupons if you have the time. We are going May 2014 so no hurry.

1. A Mickey bar coupon (if possible can it say Disney Dream instead of WDW)? each for Riley & Abbey

2. Karamell Kuche coupon for Dad

3. Disney Quest coupon each for Riley & Abbey

4. Tower of Terror ride for Dad

5. Starbucks coffee for Dad

6. Lego friends for Abbey

7. Castaway Cay Disney Dream treat each for Riley, Abbey, Mum, Dad.

Thank you so very much if you can do these. If not no problems at all hun :) You are gorgeous for doing such beautiful creations to share with us all, so thank you!!!!!

Hi
Your requests have been uploaded to my photobucket
I hope this Castaway Cay Coupon is ok

Hugs Mel

Mel,

If you have any spare time, could I trouble you for some more of your amazing coupons??? I can't wait to see the kids faces!!! Would you like to see a picture of them with their coupon books when I give them to them? Thanks again!!

Candlelight processional : Mommy, Daddy, Isaac, Caitelyn, Gabe (We get to see Whoopi Goldberg!! :)

Beaches and Cream kitchen sink : Gabe

Karamel Kuche : Mommy, Daddy, Isaac, Caitelyn, Gabe

Christmas Stockings : Mommy, Daddy, Isaac, Caitelyn, Gabe

Pick a pearl with the fab 5 : Caitelyn

Big Thunder Railroad : Caitelyn, Isaac, Gabe

Tatoone Traders : Caitelyn, Isaac

Special Pin : Isaac, Caitelyn, Gabe

Christmas Ornament : Caitelyn, Isaac, Gabe

Thanks so much!! I'm trying to stop looking as you have so many wonderful ideas!!! :)

Hugs from the Owens!!

Hey there Mel! Fantastic job! Was wondering if you had time to do some coups for my family?
We're going in April 2014 - so no rush!!! :-)

First haircut on Main Street: Zachary

One adult beverage: daddy, mommy

Trip to Jellyrolls: mommy

One day at hotel relaxing: daddy

Mickey plush: Zachary

Dinner with Mickey: Zachary

Dinner at Sci-fi: mommy

Dinner at Nine Dragons: daddy

Honeymoon Family Trip: daddy, mommy, Zachary

Disney Lanyard and pins: Zachary, mommy

Thank you so much in advance!!!!

Hey there Mel! Fantastic job! Was wondering if you had time to do some coups for my family?
We're going in April 2014 - so no rush!!! :-)

First haircut on Main Street: Zachary

One adult beverage: daddy, mommy

One day at hotel relaxing: daddy

Mickey plush: Zachary

Disney Lanyard and pins: Zachary, mommy

Thank you so much in advance!!!!

I am sorry I don't make dining invites
I am unable to do these

What exactly are you looking for in this request?

Thanks
Hugs Mel

I'm so sorry! I didn't know.

I was looking for a regular invite to the parks or whatever your creativeness can come up with! I'm planning a trip f for us all, and I'll be keeper of the secret, so I'm up for whatever you are willing to make!!! :-) :-)

I'm so sorry! I didn't know.

I was looking for a regular invite to the parks or whatever your creativeness can come up with! I'm planning a trip f for us all, and I'll be keeper of the secret, so I'm up for whatever you are willing to make!!! :-) :-)

Hi
I can do the 4 parks invite -do you want a family name on them--like the "Jones Family" or all your names like "Daddy, mommy and Zachary"?
which hotel are you staying at?
Do you have a date and time yet for the haircut?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter