Mel's Corner --Away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mel I am so glad you are back! We have a family reunion planned for Jan 2014 with a couple of first timers and these will be a perfect little something extra! Can I please request the following (each name on their own coupon please):
Doofenslurper - Jason, Mike
Turkey Leg - Zak
Duffy Outfit - Kris
Mickey Cupcake - Mike
Starbucks - Heather

Is there anyway you could possibly do one for a Mickey pretzel with the name Mike? Thank you so much!

Mel, thank you so much for the coupons for Lily. They are absolutely beautiful.

could you possibly do two more coupons for me

Doofnsluper- Lily
Red polka dot Minnie Special Souvineer- Lily

and the Minnie ice cream cone- Happy Birthday Lily ( you don't have to put her age)

Thanks so much!
Tammy

Mel I am so glad you are back! We have a family reunion planned for Jan 2014 with a couple of first timers and these will be a perfect little something extra! Can I please request the following (each name on their own coupon please):
Doofenslurper - Jason, Mike
Turkey Leg - Zak
Duffy Outfit - Kris
Mickey Cupcake - Mike
Starbucks - Heather

Is there anyway you could possibly do one for a Mickey pretzel with the name Mike? Thank you so much!

Hi Hon
here is the "Mickey Pretzel' one
the others are uploaded to my photobucket
Hugs Mel

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Mel, thank you so much for the coupons for Lily. They are absolutely beautiful.

could you possibly do two more coupons for me

Doofnsluper- Lily
Red polka dot Minnie Special Souvineer- Lily

and the Minnie ice cream cone- Happy Birthday Lily ( you don't have to put her age)

Thanks so much!
Tammy

Hi Tammy

The first two I have uploaded to my photobucket BUT
the Minnie ice cream cone???? Do I have one of these that you've seen or is this a new DISign you are looking for?

Hugs Mel

Tammy
Ok I looked and can't find a Minnie Ice Cream Cone coupon that I have done so I made a new one.
Happy Birthday Lily
Hope it is ok

Hugs Mel

Hi Mel,

Thank you so much for all the Lily coupons. She is going to love them. Thanks for helping make her birthday super special.

Tammy

Hi Mel,

I would like to request a few more coupons. I am trying to get one for each child for each day of our vacation. But I want to space out my requests so as to not bombard you!! So here I go. One each for Gabriel, Sam and Giliana please

Disney Snack with Chip N Dale (if possible can you do this one with princesses for Giliana - if not Chip N Dale is fine)

Downtown Disney with Donald

Smores Kit

Many many thanks,
Melissa

Hi Mel,

I was looking through your DISigns and saw that you had the Tinkerbell and Donald T-shirt coupons there. Thanks ever so much, they are perfect. Thank you thank you thank you.:yay::dance3:

Big Hugs
Lois

Hope I am requesting correctly...

Could you possibly do a gift tag (it's to put on our fish extender gifts)

Disney Dream--June 20th
Captain Mickey or Minnie (or both)
To:

Thank you so much!!

Hello Again!

I was wondering if I could get more coupons made for my daughter, Olivia? I was looking specifically for:

Mouse Ears
Popcorn Bucket
Mickey Pretzel

Thank you so much!

Erin

I adore your work- thanks for all you do! :goodvibes

I have a few requests:

Gift Tag for the Disney Dream with Pluto(like you did above)
Aug 29- Sept 1, 2013
please leave the To and From blank

Minnie Mouse Cupcake Coupon
--Ainsley

Souvenir Popcorn Bucket Coupon --with Dumbo on it
--Ainsley

Disney Pin coupon
--Ian
--Ainsley

Cap'n Jack Pirate Souvenir Coupon
--Shelly

Goofy One Sweet Treat Coupon
--Ian
--Ainsley

Twinings Tea with Tinkerbell
--Shelly

Thanks so much!!!! :thumbsup2

Hi Mel,

I'm back :)
Just wondering if you were able to make these coupons: If so I'd please like to have:

One Special Souvenier from Der Teddybar Toy Shop in Germany
World showcase.

A pressed pennies coupon for each of the 4 parks

One each for Evan, Aaron, Ian, and Nanny names for all the coupons.

Thanks ever so much Mel.:goodvibes
Hugs
Lois(Nanny3)

Hi Lois

i just wanted to let you know I have uploaded the 4 parks plus downtown Disney pressed penny coupons to my photobucket.
Hugs Mel

example of one

Epcot Pressed Penny Coupon

DTD Pressed Penny Coupon

Thanks ever so much Mel, the pressed penny coupons are awesome.:cool1: Can't wait to use them. You know I'll be back. :) Better win the lotto with all the coupons to use.

Hugs
Lois:dance3:

Sorry!!! New here...got you mixed up with another dISigner who requests file names. I'll try to post link and descriptions. BTW, regarding the gender neutral names: Parker is a girl, AJ is a boy. ;)

#1 Minnie mouse coupon "good for one special souvenier" for you!
I would like one for : Madison, Katelyn and Parker please!

http://s940.photobucket.com/user/ba...quest/1lily2_zps81f780ad.jpg.html?sort=3&o=19

#2 Mickey mouse coupon for one special souvenier: I would like this one for the boys please!:
http://s940.photobucket.com/user/ba...quest/1ang6_zpsd297b116.jpg.html?sort=3&o=229

I would like it to say "This is good for one special souvenier just for you" and at the bottom, just put each boy's name as the example shows.
I need one for: Andrew and AJ

for the girls:
#3 Rapunzel special manicure coupon- http://s940.photobucket.com/user/ba...st/1haddie17_zps6ba338d6.jpg.html?sort=3&o=52

Instead of "Special Manicure" I would like it to say "Princess Makeover"
and I need one for "Princess Katelyn", "Princess Madison" and "Princess Parker", please!

#4 I would like one of these lightning McQueen souvenier coupons for the boys please:
http://s940.photobucket.com/user/ba...uest/1blade_zpse775f06f.jpg.html?sort=3&o=198
For Andrew and one for AJ

#5 I would like 9 of these coupons for not so scary Halloween party please:
http://s940.photobucket.com/user/ba...equest/1et1_zpsb7b8a61b.jpg.html?sort=3&o=165

For Madison, Katelyn, Andrew, Parker and AJ, Robyn, John, Heather, Pat

#6 I would like this one for the girls please!
http://s940.photobucket.com/user/ba...t/1parker22_zpsd36ef34a.jpg.html?sort=3&o=313
(This one already has the name Parker!)
I need one for each: Madison, Katelyn and Parker

I hope these links/descriptions help!

Thank you SOOOOOO much! We are planning to give the kids a treat bag each morning, with a coupon for the day. I appreciate your time and talent!!!

Hi Mel,

I would like to request a few more coupons. I am trying to get one for each child for each day of our vacation. But I want to space out my requests so as to not bombard you!! So here I go. One each for Gabriel, Sam and Giliana please

Disney Snack with Chip N Dale (if possible can you do this one with princesses for Giliana - if not Chip N Dale is fine)

Downtown Disney with Donald

Smores Kit

Many many thanks,
Melissa

Hi Hon
Your requests have been uploaded to my photobucket
Hugs Mel

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter