Mel's Corner --Away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking of you Mel. Big hugs and hope all goes well tomorrow with some good results.

Hug
Lois (Nanny 3)

Hi Mel--

When you are feeling up to it (no rush at all!!), could I order 3 hidden mickey coupons
1. Lexi
2. Logan
3 Brianna

Brianna and Lexi are girls so maybe Minnie?
Logan is a boy so maybe Mickey?

Thanks so much! Hope you are doing okay!

Lori

I was wondering if you might could make a ticket/coupon for my kindergarten class?

I would love an image of Mickey holding a suitcase if possible. If you don't have that then just a picture of Mickey Mouse would work just fine.

The wording I need can be like below or you can change it up to what you think sounds best.

This is your ticket for the first day of school to
Mrs. Dona's Kindergarten Class

Above the numbers could you put
Dorsey Elementary
The of course put all of the numbers below with FUN at the end so it looks like a real ticket/coupon.

This would be awesome! I need the ticket if at all possible by the week of Aug. 10th - 15th. I will need to print them and send them out before the first day of school which is Aug. 25th.

Thanks so very much!

Hi there! I actually requested a few things from absolute Mandy to keep it all together and she referred me to you. I'm glad she did cuz your coupons are so cute. I was looking for one that says free passport for around the world ....or something like that with maybe Mickey holding around the world Epcot balloons or something like that anyway. I have three families going together so if possible I would need one for Jonah, Joshua, Colton, Weston, Kamdyn and Brynlee. And would you maybe have a coupon for a pressed penny book? If so could I have one of each family....the Cantu family, the Janak family and the Strelczyk family. Thanks so much for your time!

Val

Hi Mel,

Been thinking of you and wondering if they have the infection under control? Hope you are feeling better.

Hugs
Lois:flower3:

Hi gang
mel here
my leg infection is not responding to well, i may have to see a infectious disease doc. i am asking for my thread to be locked,i will if possible try to fill
anything already posted but i am not yet up to disigning right now,sorry guys
hugs mel:grouphug:

So sorry to hear your leg isn't responding well. Sending well wishes and hugs your way.
Hugs
Lois (Nanny 3)

Mel has decided to take a well deserved hiatus. I am closing her thread for now and will open it when she is ready and raring to go, which I know we all hope is real soon. :grouphug: Penny

Hi Gang
I am back.
I am not 100% , and will only do designs as I feel up to it.
Please no more PM for requests,i ca only do what i can.

Hugs Mel:hug:

So happy to hear you are feeling better. While you were out I searched your coupon photo bucket and came up with a list of coupons I would like for my 2 grandsons. We don't leave until Aug 29th so whenever you can get to them would be great. Just leave me a couple of days to get them printed out.

Coupon Cover with Jake as the design with the name Colin
and then these coupons with the name Colin:

Pirates and Pals Fireworks Voyage Monday Sept 1, 2014
Train Ticket
Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
Mickey Pretzel
Mouse Ears
Special treat w/ Mickey and balloons
Special Frozen treat
Mickey Bar
Special cupcake
2 Special Souvenir
Sweet Treat w/Jake
Bucket of Popcorn
Mickey Ears
Rice Krispie treat

And then a cover with Mickey on it with the name Aiden
and these coupons for Aiden:

Train Ticket
Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
Mickey Pretzel
Mouse Ears
Special Frozen treat
Mickey Bar
Special cupcake
2 Special Souvenir
Sweet Treat w/Jake
Bucket of Popcorn
Mickey Ears
Rice Krispie treat

I hope this isn't too many requests.
Again, no big rush, we still have almost 3 weeks before we leave.

Thanks Mel.

Robin

Thank you Thank you Thank you! These are PERFECT! The children are going to go wild when they see them!

You rock!
:thumbsup2:woohoo::goodvibes:cool1:

Kim

Hi Mel,
I would love to surprise my boys with your adorable Disney Coupons for our first family trip to WDW! How gracious you are to do these for free! What a sweet labor of love! And what a special way to bring more magic to the whole Disney experience!

Whenever you get a chance, I would love to request the following coupons for my boys Asher & Asa. (We will be going to Disney World the first week of December, so there is no rush at all.)

1. Coupon Book Cover (Santa Mickey Christmas theme)
2. Ticket to Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party (Mickey & Minnie Christmas)
3. Sweet Treat (Goofy w/Candy)
4. Mickey Bar (Mickey w/Chocolate Bars)
5. Balloon (Donald w/Mickey-Shaped Balloons)
6. Disney Cupcake (Mickey w/Character Cupcakes)
7. Star Wars Souvenier (Mickey w/Lightsaber & Yellow Mickey Ribbon)
8. Villain Treat (Jack Skellington & Mickey Jack)
9. Pirate League (Mickey Pirate)
10. Lego Set
11. Dino Bear
12. Mouse Ears (Mickey w/Mouse Ears)
13. Ornament
14. Doofenslurper
15. Special Treat (Mickey, Goofy, & Donald together)

Thank you so much for sharing your amazing talent!
Abbey
:santa::earsboy:

Awesome to hear you are doing better Mel.
So I didn't want to bother you for anything but I am having difficulty locating your photobucket. Lol. I was just going to search for mom covers, and do you have anything for pirate league? If you do I would need one for Rico and Loren.

Thanks a million and make sure you get plenty of rest so you can heal. I understand eczema as my husband has it. He recently just recovered himself from and infection caused by a minor cut on his back from scratching. Caused a huge abcess that had to be surgically removed. "Yikes" anyhow, no rush for me, trip isn't until mid September :)

Mel,

I am so happy you are back. Please don't overdue and relapse. I have a request and there is NO rush since we aren't going until 2015.

I need one each for Ally, Maddy and Katie

Dumbo popcorn
Mickey bar
Duffy Bear
Mickey Pretzel
Mickey's Kitchen Sink
Rice Krispie treat
Frozen treat (with Olaf)
Pirates and Pal Fireworks

Take your time and don't over work yourself. Thank you for your talent and hard work. :thumbsup2

Sabrina

Hi
I've been looking for coupons and I saw your's. I was wondering if you can do some for me. We are not going to wdw till the beginning of October. My son's name is Gabriel and he loves Mickey Mouse. the coupons that I am looking for are:

Mickey Pretzel
Special Frozen treat
Mickey Bar
Special cupcake
Special Souvenir
Sweet Treat
Bucket of Popcorn
Mickey Ears
Rice Krispie treat
Dino (from T-REX)
Duffy bear
Ticket to meat Mickey Mouse

Thank you
Courtnay

Hi Mel,

I am glad to hear you are feeling better! I have been looking at your coupons on photobucket for the past few weeks while you were healing and resting and I am in love with your designs :)

Our trip isn't until the end of September. If you get a chance to make these coupons, it would be great. If you need to close your thread again so you can heal and you don't get a chance to make them, no worries!

I have not seen any coupons for Wandering Oaken's Trading Post. If you have the time would you be able to create a coupon for one special souvenir for Ginny & Georgie?

Can you please create a coupon for a special princess dessert for Ginny & Georgie? As a surprise one night, we have ordered the Cinderella glass slipper dessert for the girls.

The following are from your photobucket account:

A lightsaber coupon for Ginny

The following would be for Ginny & Georgie
Face Painting
Mouse Ears
Popcorn Bucket
Frozen Treat (coupon with Olaf)
Pressed Penny (with Chip & Dale pirates)
Pick a Pearl
Balloon
Kitchen Sink (can you change that to Mini Kitchen Sink?)
Movies under the stars
Basin
Milkshake
Special Souvenir (any of the special souvenir designs would be lovely)
Sweet Treat

This coupon book cover for Princess Ginny & Princess Georgie
http://s940.photobucket.com/user/ba...uest/luiza4_zpsfb5e80ca.jpg.html?sort=3&o=119

;)

Hi Mel
Love your designs.

If you have time please could I have a few coupon designs.

I would like pick a pearl coupons for Isabel and Phoebe. (1each please)

One each for a special treat (for being good)

Many thanks- we go next week. Very excited! :)

So happy to hear you are feeling better. While you were out I searched your coupon photo bucket and came up with a list of coupons I would like for my 2 grandsons. We don't leave until Aug 29th so whenever you can get to them would be great. Just leave me a couple of days to get them printed out.

Coupon Cover with Jake as the design with the name Colin
and then these coupons with the name Colin:

Train Ticket
Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
Mickey Pretzel
Mouse Ears
Special Frozen treat
Mickey Bar
Special cupcake
2 Special Souvenir
Sweet Treat w/Jake
Bucket of Popcorn
Mickey Ears
Rice Krispie treat

And then a cover with Mickey on it with the name Aiden
and these coupons for Aiden:

Train Ticket
Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
Mickey Pretzel
Mouse Ears
Special Frozen treat
Mickey Bar
Special cupcake
2 Special Souvenir
Sweet Treat w/Jake
Bucket of Popcorn
Mickey Ears
Rice Krispie treat

I hope this isn't too many requests.
Again, no big rush, we still have almost 3 weeks before we leave.

Thanks Mel.

Robin

Hi robin
Your requests have been uploaded to my photobucket
Have a great trip
Hugs Mel

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter