~~Mels Coupon Corner #5~~CLOSED Not Taking Requests

Thank you, Mel! I found the coupons in your previous dis coupons folder, but I did not see the miniature golf coupon for Kalyn. I was not sure if photobucket was acting up again? Thanks!

Hello, I was wondering if you could do a coupon/voucher for the Biergarten with it saying something like "for your 70th we would like to treat you do dinner". Its for Granny and Grandpa but can we please have individual vouchers and one for Beaches and Cream but this one is for christmas so "for your christmas pressie we would like to treat you do dinner"

Please and Thank you

Hello, I was wondering if you could do a coupon/voucher for the Biergarten with it saying something like "for your 70th we would like to treat you do dinner". Its for Granny and Grandpa but can we please have individual vouchers and one for Beaches and Cream but this one is for christmas so "for your christmas pressie we would like to treat you do dinner"

Please and Thank you

Hi Hon
I am sorry but I do not make dinning coupons anymore,just to many requests,sorry.
Hugs Mel

Hi Mel. I was told to post a request for mock tickets. I'm looking for 5 "Going to Disney" tickets. 3 Minnie Mouse for Kaitlin, Mikaela, and Sadie. & 2 of whatever you think would be neat for boys. Erik and James. We are going MAY 2017. We don't want them to know the exact date.

Hi Mel. I was told to post a request for mock tickets. I'm looking for 5 "Going to Disney" tickets. 3 Minnie Mouse for Kaitlin, Mikaela, and Sadie. & 2 of whatever you think would be neat for boys. Erik and James. We are going MAY 2017. We don't want them to know the exact date.

Hi
Your requests have been uploaded to my photobucket.
Please save them to your own computer as I delete images regularly.
Link to my photobucket is in my signature.
Happy planning.
Hugs Mel

Please note
Should the Star Wars Chewbacca Goofy not be what you are looking for I can make the Mickey ones
for Erik and James.....
example here

Last edited:

Hi
Your requests have been uploaded to my photobucket.
Please save them to your own computer as I delete images regularly.
Link to my photobucket is in my signature.
Happy planning.
Hugs Mel

Please note
Should the Star Wars Chewbacca Goofy not be what you are looking for I can make the Mickey ones
for Erik and James.....
example here
1ticket3_zpsfubq7fsm.jpg

Those are awesome! Thank you sooo much

Could I please get a few request for our upcoming trip? Thank you so much in advance.
1. Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party Coupon with the date Nov. 18, 2016
One with each name please.
Abigail
Avery
Jacob
Emma

2. Look Who's Going to Disney World
One with each name please. Nov. Trip
Abigail
Avery
Jacob
Emma

3. Mickey and the Gang "Choose What We Do Next"
Abigail
Avery
Jacob
Emma

4. Fanstamic
Abigail
Avery
Jacob
Emma

Could I please get a few request for our upcoming trip? Thank you so much in advance.
1. Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party Coupon with the date Nov. 18, 2016
Abigail
Avery
Jacob
Emma

2. Look Who's Going to Disney World
One with each name please. Nov. Trip
Abigail
Avery
Jacob
Emma

3. Mickey and the Gang "Choose What We Do Next"
Abigail
Avery
Jacob
Emma

4. Fanstamic
Abigail
Avery
Jacob
Emma

Hi
Your requests have been posted in my PB
Happy Holidays
Hugs Mel

Last edited:
Hi Mel super last minute if you have time. I have able to get 2 tickets to the Star Wars Galaxtic Dessert party for 11/12 at DHS. It a surprise for my husband and son to spend sometime together. Wondering if you could make me 2 tickets. One for Micah and one for Mason. Date is 11/12 and time is 6:30pm. Thank you so much. No worries if you don't have time.

Hello, me again, you disign stalker lol. I saw you did a fab backyard bbq autograph sheet. My dd is chip and dale crazy and I was hoping to get her a little t shirt made and was wonder if you could do a disign with chip n dale and then one poss with them and the mickey and minnie in the cowboy outfit for a tshirt. No words needed just the characters, with the background in the hoop de hoo tip envelope or impose on a piece of rope. Please and Thank you

Last edited:
Hello, me again, you disign stalker lol. I saw you did a fab backyard bbq autograph sheet. My dd is chip and dale crazy and I was hoping to get her a little t shirt made and was wonder if you could do a disign with chip n dale and then one poss with them and the mickey and minnie in the cowboy outfit for a tshirt. No words needed just the characters, with the background in the hoop de hoo tip envelope or impose on a piece of rope. Please and Thank you

Hi Hon
I am sorry but I do not ,make T- shirt transfer DISigns.
Hugs Mel

Hi Mel super last minute if you have time. I have able to get 2 tickets to the Star Wars Galaxtic Dessert party for 11/12 at DHS. It a surprise for my husband and son to spend sometime together. Wondering if you could make me 2 tickets. One for Micah and one for Mason. Date is 11/12 and time is 6:30pm. Thank you so much. No worries if you don't have time.

Hi
I posted a couple in my PB
Hugs Mel

Hi Hon
I am sorry but I do not ,make T- shirt transfer DISigns.
Hugs Mel

Ok, sorry. Well can I have the autograph pages made with an orange background as this is my dd favourite coulor (and all pages in the book have been made this colour), to be added to a book I have made and can I have no border as I will need to cut size please.

Ok, sorry. Well can I have the autograph pages made with an orange background as this is my dd favourite coulor (and all pages in the book have been made this colour), to be added to a book I have made and can I have no border as I will need to cut size please.

Hi
posted in PB.
Hugs Mel

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter