Member Cruise for 2016

I did get through at 8:03 but now waiting on hold. At least I'm not having to keep hitting re-dial on 3 phones and I have Disney hold music to entertain me.

I just went to the Member Cruise page on DVCmember.com and they now have a chart showing the various cabins and availability...all are showing "open" still. This may be a good page to keep checking as you're waiting to get through in case your first choice sells out. I know I will be....nothing else to really do while I continue to wait on hold. But I'm glad to at least be in queue. Good luck everyone.

Just completed our reservation. I was on hold for about 30 min and then it took about 30 min to complete the reservation. We're excited...it's our first Member Cruise and our first cruise out of New York.

Not even in the queue yet. Been dialing since 8:58. a few minutes of not open, then nothing but fast busy since then. Frustrating!

Called in at 6AM (9AM EST) and waited on hold for 52 minutes. It took less than 10 minutes to complete the booking and I got the CAT9B Midship I was looking for. This will be our 6th Cruise with DCL and our first Member Cruise. Also, we will be celebrating our 15th wedding anniversary on the 2nd day of the cruise. This sounds like fun, also 1st time in New York!

I just went to the Member Cruise page on DVCmember.com and they now have a chart showing the various cabins and availability...all are showing "open" still. This may be a good page to keep checking as you're waiting to get through in case your first choice sells out. I know I will be....nothing else to really do while I continue to wait on hold. But I'm glad to at least be in queue. Good luck everyone.
Thanks for that. It's now showing 9D and 11C sold out

We posted on the other thread but we are booked! so thrilled to get in on the first try considering how long it took to book Alaska last year (3hrs start to finish) decided to forgo the balcony this trip and reserved an 11A since it's such a short cruise with 2 sea days but may change our mind later, who knows?

keep trying everyone.

How did you navigate to that? I can't find it on any of the pull down choices on the site.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter