Member Magic: THE GUARDIANS ARE CALLING!

No the one with the movie screening is $99 although for $89 you do get a $15 fandango GC so you could still watch it
It sounds like it’s $89 regardless. The theatre won’t fit everyone, so they give a voucher. The after party is for all registered guests.

Edit nm just saw your new post :)

Never been to a paid after party. What do you usually receive for the price? I didn’t see any details unless I need glasses too. 😃

Never been to a paid after party. What do you usually receive for the price? I didn’t see any details unless I need glasses too. 😃
lol I had my glasses on but had to reread it several times.

"plus special Character sightings, snacks and more." Usually they have mickey bars and a few other things.

Hmm, World Discovery only has Guardians of the Galaxy, Mission: Space and Test Track. I was hoping it was the entire front of the park.

Does anyone know if they will run transportation back to resorts for this? Will be staying at Saratoga. I sure hope we can book for our group.

Sounds fun, wish I was going at that time. I've only caught two specioal things for DVC and it was years ago. One was transportation from OKW to the Studios, and reserved VIP seating for a taping of Wheel of Fortune, and the other was reserved seating for a Concert at EPCOT during the first Festival of the Arts.

Hmm, World Discovery only has Guardians of the Galaxy, Mission: Space and Test Track. I was hoping it was the entire front of the park.
Good catch. We won't be in FL when the event runs but were considering doing an EP AH in June. I was hoping this would allow for some reviews of what an AH at EP looks like, but limiting it to World Discovery means that won't be the case.

On the invitation it only lists GOTG and Test Track. Not sure if this is worth it for 2 rides.

Last edited:
We will be there and are trying to decide. I haven't even considered the transportation issue. Mmmmm I guess we could exit through International Gateway and pick up a Lyft at Beach Club? I've done a DVC event at Epcot before and all the rides were open. I can't imagine it would only be the few listed in the email. Would be nice if they would clarify.

I chatted with member services and they told me that all of World Discovery should be open, but guest will not be to explore any of the other area's in Epcot. That does raise questions about transportation, expecially for The boardwalk area resorts not being able to use the international gateway.

I chatted with member services and they told me that all of World Discovery should be open, but guest will not be to explore any of the other area's in Epcot. That does raise questions about transportation, expecially for The boardwalk area resorts not being able to use the international gateway.
Since World Discovery only encompasses 3 rides (GOTG, Mission Space and Test Track), the invitation could very well be correct, except they left off Mission Space. It looks like the event is aiming for guests to be able to ride GOTG with ease. I can definitely see transportation being an issue at the end of the night, as this sounds like a small event.

I can also foresee a lot of folks not reading the details of the invitation and making the assumption that everything except World Showcase is included in this event.

Does anyone know who I can contact about the transportation? We will have 2 scooters so we require Disney transportation. I'd like to know before I pay for the tickets.

Since this is targeted to guests with reservations, I would think they would need to consider this

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter