• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Member Services Capacity

My mom and I called Westgate this last week to schedule her Gatlinburg timeshare weeks for a May trip and there was an apology recording for the long wait/hold time of 15 minutes. I started laughing and told my mom that ain’t nothing - try calling the DVC line and you will wait three hours. Never thought I’d see the day that Westgate beats Disney Vacation Club on customer service. Sad 😢

There is no way I would add on points right now. We have seriously thought about downsizing more points. Disney has cured add-on itis with this lack of customer service. On our trip two weeks ago, even the parking lots at Magic Kingdom and Epcot were a mess. We saw near misses of kids almost getting hit by cars because there was no proper direction for parking cars. It was willy nilly zig zagging around people walking in.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter