Member Services - Great Job!

Squidrific

<marquee><font color=red>Oh, and we hate sushi</ma
I should have posted this on the thanks page, but wanted to post it here as it is an update to a situation I posted about earlier. I posted on a poll recently about the terrible time I have had with member services and my points. My account was screwed up a month ago when I added AKV points and then MS did their upgrade. I have been in the negative ever since with all of my points. I even added on a brand new contract and it immediately went negative before I used the points.

I have been trying to book a family vacation using a 2 BR and a 1BR during F&W at BCV since before the 7 month mark with my home points. MS accidentally dropped the 2BR reservation and then couldn't rebook because of the point problem.

I have been working with BiBi and Christine with MS this whole time. They have been manually sorting out my points and holding rooms for me to try to fix my account and help me with my booking. I got a call yesterday from Bibi and my account is finally fixed! :banana: She took my rooms out of holding and booked them with my BCV points and now my family vacation is booked and ready for October.

Thank you ladies! I know you read here and your actions went above and beyond! I appreciate the follow-up and hard work that you did to help this member. Thanks again! :yay:

That is great to know! I have never had any issues with the MS folks, and this is just one example of how things can work out if you are patient and stay calm and focused.

It's nice of you to take the time to post kudos like that. Many people only speak out when they have negative comments...it's good to hear something positive. I have never had a bad experience with MS, but I have worked in customer service in the past. I know it's hard for them to overcome issues outside of their control, and I really know that the more patience you have in those situations, the more willing they are to jump through hoops to fix the situation.

Kudos!!

:cheer2: :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter