Member Svs Claims CANNOT put NO SMOKING FOR MEDICAL REASONS!

I can tell you we have made several requests for non-smoking for medical reasons and it is typed in on the reservation sheet that is sent out. I still have a couple of copies of these. They will have a lot of disturbed folks on their hands if this is true and holds up.

So has anyone actually called MS in the last couple of days and checked this out, or are we just talking to each other?

I can't believe that there are so many people who need non-smoking rooms for medical reasons, I always request a non smoking room but not for medical reasons and have never gotten anything but a non smoking room. Maybe its just this thread that is attracting the non smoking room for medical reasons people. :earsgirl:

Ali and boyz said:
our confirmation says - accessible vacation home confirmed - do you think this is okay
Yes. It says "confirmed". That's what our second confirmation sheet said. The first confirmation we got just said "requested" (that was before I called and asked how we would get to 2nd floor GV if we didn't have an accessible GV).

granmanh603 said:
I can't believe that there are so many people who need non-smoking rooms for medical reasons, I always request a non smoking room but not for medical reasons and have never gotten anything but a non smoking room. Maybe its just this thread that is attracting the non smoking room for medical reasons people. :earsgirl:
I have not seen a lot of threads where people have posted they actually got a room that was a designated smoking room when they asked for non-smoking. (Don't flame me, I know there have been some).
What I have seen more of, is people who entered their room and smelled smoke. They were not actually assigned a smoking room. That often happens in a non-smoking room that has been smoked in.
It happened to us one trip; we walked in, smelled smoke and saw there was one of those little foil ashtrays on the table. I thought they had given us a smoking room, but it was posted non-smoking. The resort apparently just furnished an ashtray so a smoker could smoke in that room. The Housekeeper cleaned the ashtray (since she found it in the room) and left it there.

Same thing happened to us and they would not switch our room..I have a lung condition that does not allow me to be near smoke....It was awful we had to sleep with the windows opened.. The more we complained the less they did anything.. Very disappointed in disney this past time..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter