Membership Cards?

MandM22

Mouseketeer
New members... Just joined in March. All paperwork done... All points showing online. My question is...when should we receive our blue membership cards? I know we'll need to show this when we activate or AP vouchers. Thanks for any help or advice....

I'm not sure how long it will take to get your membership cards. But if they don't arrive prior to your next trip, you can go to the Sales Center at SSR and the CMs will print you out a temporary card. That will work for discounts and picking up the DVC-discounted passes.

New members... Just joined in March. All paperwork done... All points showing online. My question is...when should we receive our blue membership cards? I know we'll need to show this when we activate or AP vouchers. Thanks for any help or advice....

I asked this question a couple days ago & someone told me they got their cards 2 weeks after closing. I looked through my paperwork & we have temporary ID cards that are good through the end of July (we are supposed to close mid-May).
Take a look through your folders & you probably have temp cards too ;) Mine were in a plastic sleeve in my "Important" folder.

Your temporary cards should be good for your first trip. I know when we first purchased 10 years ago, it took a couple of months for the "real" cards to arrive. We just used the paper ones until then.

I asked this question a couple days ago & someone told me they got their cards 2 weeks after closing. I looked through my paperwork & we have temporary ID cards that are good through the end of July (we are supposed to close mid-May).
Take a look through your folders & you probably have temp cards too ;) Mine were in a plastic sleeve in my "Important" folder.

Thanks.. I think I remember seeing the temporary cards in the initial paper work. I'll check that out tonight...

Just curious... How do we know when we actually close?

Thanks.. I think I remember seeing the temporary cards in the initial paper work. I'll check that out tonight...

Just curious... How do we know when we actually close?

That is also in your paperwork. Our closing date is sometime in mid-May & we signed on March 30th ;)

I also signed up in March, and I just got my permanent cards today, so watch your mail :) We close in another week.

I also signed up in March, and I just got my permanent cards today, so watch your mail :) We close in another week.

We just received our cards in the mail also. Funny, as soon as I post a question about the membership cards they arrive in the mail. What disney service... They read my mind. Now that's customer service.. lol.
Thanks everyone for your information. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter