Memorial Day Grand Gathering

well rats. When we went to leave this morning, the dang trailer turn signal wouldn't work..... that meant a stop at the repair place. JUST got finished with it (new connector they put in was wired wrong..... ) so we'll be heading out tomorrow at oh dark thirty!

I know.... but they've got us in the 800 loop right now, and our spot's waiting for us when we get there early.... so, all is well.

well rats. When we went to leave this morning, the dang trailer turn signal wouldn't work..... that meant a stop at the repair place. JUST got finished with it (new connector they put in was wired wrong..... ) so we'll be heading out tomorrow at oh dark thirty!

WOW! I knew it was laid back and slow in Alabama but jeeeeeesh. See when you get here.:thumbsup2

ONE MORE DAY :banana:

Yeah, I know. Tomorrow will drag on slower than them all...I couldn't get off work, so DH, DS and DM (mom) will be going up first, then me after work, then DD(dad) after the funeral he has to go to. With gas the way it is, I cannot believe we are doing this this way, however, I don't think we have much choice if we want to do the grand gathering and make most of the wedding stuff....argh! I need to leave now!

Dh and I just decieded today that we are going to be "po folk" camping and we are going to be tenting it!! We are staying on our friends site. Dh got the tent out of the attic tonight and DD7 says to DS4.. we camped in this when you were still with God!!!! The last time we used it was for her 2nd bday at the Fort and it still had shell pit on it...LOL Our friends have a preferred ressie so I know we won't be in the 900, but I plan to come looking for the rowdy bunch!!!!

Well, in a perfect world, I suppose so, but then, this is DISNEY'S ressie system, ya see....lol..... I asked the CM nicely if it could be adjusted if there's room....we'll see!!

aren't they supposed to have you in the 900 loop?

Thanks Ami.... the kids are excited.. DS has never tent camped.. Dh is already mumbling.. can't believe we are sleeping in a tent when I have a 31 foot trailer at home.... he better drink up and get over it!!!

Thanks Ami.... the kids are excited.. DS has never tent camped.. Dh is already mumbling.. can't believe we are sleeping in a tent when I have a 31 foot trailer at home.... he better drink up and get over it!!!

I can help him with that.

If I can only manage to get though this last day,,,, :scared:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter