Memorial Day Grand Gathering

Does anyone have a suggestion for the place?

hopefully we're near each other in the same loop.

Good News, I've convienced the DW that you guys are cool so we didn't cancel our reservations. See you at The Fort! :thumbsup2

hopefully we're near each other in the same loop.

Well....we'll be in the Fort Projects, so Im sure we wont be in anyones loop...but I can hotwire a cart and drive on over to ya'lls side of the tracks!!
990.gif

I like the gas can 4 feet away from the flames.

That's what makes my wings hot! It is suggested that you do not smoke after eating my wings. :scared1:

I have seen where people reserve an extra site and set everything up on that extra site. This is a good option and cheap enough if we all want to pitch in for the cost of the site for the day. I am willing if we can get one!

I wish we didn't live sooooooooo far away. You guys are going to have a blast. We definately need a trip report on the gathering when all is said and done. Pictures too, definately need pictures to go with it.

And don't forget full copies of all Police Reports!!!

Well....we'll be in the Fort Projects, so Im sure we wont be in anyones loop...but I can hotwire a cart and drive on over to ya'lls side of the tracks!!
990.gif

Your not gonna have your cart there???

Shhhhhh....yeah, Im bringing my cart.....but I'll look more dangerous and gangsta if I act like I stole it, yo!!!

I aint bringin nuttin...man, I'll just jack whatever I need, ya dig?

Should we party at her cabin? She did volunteer it didn't she?

No, that was me that volunteered our cabin, but then we thought it probably would be too small. We should pick a nice big spot outside!

You could do the shelter by the pool and tennis court. They have grills there as well. Just a suggestion, as we won't be there.

I say we take over the sing a long area, but that's just me!:lmao:

No, that was me that volunteered our cabin, but then we thought it probably would be too small. We should pick a nice big spot outside!

oops! Sorry about that!

You could do the shelter by the pool and tennis court. They have grills there as well. Just a suggestion, as we won't be there.

This sounds like a good idea.

Should we eat near the pool and then move elsewhere for those who wish to play Rock Band?

So far I think we have:

Rog: Jamabalaya (did I butcher the spelling?)
BigK: Wings (whimpy and thermo-nuclear meltdown)
Me: bananas and whipped cream
did someone mention potato salad on the other thread?

Is anyone willing to bring:
plates
napkins
utensils
cups
ice
drinks (or we can byob)
charcoal
hotdogs and buns
mustard, ketchup
chips
another dessert
anything else?

My goodness! Where are my manners? I just realized that I haven't formally introduced myself. :guilty:

My screen name is So, are you late, too? It is a very fitting name as I am always rushing around and am always late......like right now; I should be in the shower. Anyhow, I am 37 and love all things Carolina: Panthers, Tarheels, and Hurricanes. In other words, I am a sports freak. My DH is 34 (soon to be 35, so I'm not that much of a criminal.) I have three children...make that four children: 34, 10 year old son, and boy/girl twins who are 8. I have a warped sense of humor and ooze with sarcasm. I look forward to meeting ya'll!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter