• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Memorial Day Weekend at the World

tinkerbarb

Universal Fan Club Card Guidance Counselor
Is anyone going to WDW for the long weekend? I'm so excited that I might actually get my picture with Chewbacca!!! My DH is 6'7", so I figure a picture of me next to Chewy and Hubby will be pretty darn funny. That and my last chance at some Star Wars pins!!! Yipee!!

BARB!!!!! Are you going to be there that weekend??????

We will be there Saturday the 26th and then drive to the port on the 27th! Steve & Tara will be doing DQ--send me an email ASAP!

Sue Ellen

i have asked in the past, but haven't heard of any interest. we get there the 25th, are busy the morning of the 26th, but could get together in the afternoon.

any takers?

Had a set back for the weekend. May need a wheelchair for the DH if I can get him to still go. If we can, we would love to meet and trade. Sue sweetie you know we'll have dinner Saturday!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter