Memorial Day Weekend Trip (Pre-trip)

lynr

<font color=peach>How the heck were you missed!<br
Travelers:
Myself 43 year young disney die hard
DH - in desperate need of vacation
DS - 14 uses any excuse not to be in school
Dear Niece - 15 Born the same day as my son a year apart so they are like brother and sister
My mom - going to see her niece who is meeting us
Accomodations - Grand Californian Hotel

I wanted to give you alittle background to our trip. First let me say that this year has been off to a bumpy start. It start back in March when I stabbed myself in the hand with a knife and had to get stiches, the very same week I found out that I had to have eye surgery. Well April 25th I had my surgery and all was well for awhile. The next thing I know, I get a call at work that my 14 year old is in the emergency room with kidney stones and will require surgery. This is the second time he has had them. His surgery will take place on June 6th. Two days later my husband feel off my sons bike moving it from the front yard to the back yard and broke his hand and had to have surgery to put pins in it one week before our trip. The Monday before we left, we left on Thursday, I found out that I will need more surgery on my eye. So now we are definitely in need of a get away.

I started planning my trip on the spur of the moment, easter weekend we decided to go. I immediately emailed Michelle my agent with Dreamsunlimited and within a couple of hours we are all set to go. We even got the childrens tickets for half price when traveling with adults. However the adults tickets went down the day after I bought them by $170 dollars. Just my luck.
I do have to mention how fabulously great Michelle from dreams is. I have used Dreams on several occasions and I always request Michelle. I can't say enough about her she is absolutely an angel, she goes above and beyond to make our trip great.

So we booked our package the Grand Plan which included a parkview room in Concierge and we booked a regular view room since there were 5 of us.

Next installment will be the trip itself.

You poor thing - when it rains it really pours. Off to the first day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter