Memorial Day Weekend

Hezzy04

DIS Veteran
I am considering surprising my husband with a short trip over Memorial Day weekend. How bad exactly should I expect crowds to be?

We would have only 2 full park days. Should I get express passes for one of those days?

What’s the best deal for getting tickets?

Any other things I should know? I’m used to planning Disney trips, so I feel pretty clueless!!

If you stay one night in a resort that includes Express passes, you get Express passes for the day you check in and the day you check out.

Any Holiday weekend will be busy.

As Holiday weekends go it's one of the better ones.
Only a portion of the country is out of school by that time. The portion not out is too close to the end of the year to take off for a trip so in that manner, it's like Labor Day. Labor Day is also a lighter attended Holiday because a portion of the country has just restarted school and they aren't inclined to take off on a vacation having just started school back up again.

It's our traditional summer trip time since our schools get out just before that and we always bring DGD down for her 2 week trip. She and I arrive on the 23rd this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter