memories of watching "The Price Is Right" with Bob Barker

The first models I remember were Janice Pennington and Anitra Ford. They may have even been the first models on the reboot. This was way before they were known as Barker's Beauties and long before the viewers found out Bob was banging them.
Before we found out, you could only hope. I mean, DAMN!!

I always liked The Price. I do think I like it better with Drew rather than Bob. I liked Plinko.

I remember watching The Price is Right as a kid. I guess during the summer when school was out I watched it pretty much every day.

Step-daughter is a huge Price Is Right fan. Late in 2016 she went to see the show filmed in L.A. It was broadcast early in 2017. Her name wasn't called to "Come on down," but she was seated several rows behind Contestants Row, so she appeared on camera about 10 times.

In the old days I liked the game where you used the numbers 0-9 once each, and the prizes were a car under 10K, something in the hundreds like a washer, or, if you were unlucky, a piggy bank with a few dollars and cents. I always wondered if the losers really received that $3.28.

I always HATED contestants who would bid $701 when the previous contestant bid $700.

...wow, that's cool.....did she win?

Not big money. A neighbor was on first and gave names as possible future contestants. My mom made it through testing, so spent a day watching other game shows being taped as well. Said neighbor went on another game show, one with Bill Cullen as host. She won quite a few trips, cashed them all in and made one big trip to Europe for a month for her, her DH and DS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter